Total play time

Foxtrot

Reaction score
How long have you played the demo so far? I am up to 37 hours.

Just 10 :( I'm still better than all your asses (except Rak, he's a savage)

Battlefield 2 Demo : 11 hrs
Hey... I've got school. :(
Oh, but that doesn't count the times that I forget to activate Xfire.

I started using Xfire a day or two after I started playing the demo.

gh0st said:
That guns a nub cannon. Suck on teh single fire m16 beastial action.
Pff, rifles are for pussies, suck on my F-35B...but only after I suck on your flares...

Foxtrot said:
Pff, rifles are for pussies, suck on my F-35B...but only after I suck on your flares...
omfg teh jsf is for complete nublets k i shewt tehm down wif gr8 litning bowlts frum my rektum k.

EAT MY OH SO ACCURATE M249 AND DIE!!!
(most likely from tripping on a rock or something, not my gun)

In the last game I played I got all of my kills from sneaking up on tanks and throwing landmines on top of them... :LOL: ...one seems to do the trick.

... oh yeah... 13 hours (not including the first two days).

46 Hours

gh0st said:
Just 10 :( I'm still better than all your asses (except Rak, he's a savage)
Harhar, I'm not all THAT good but I admit I don't suck ;p. Althought the last round I played with you was pretty swell, had a score of over one hundred plus ~35-40 kills and got invited to the R3 clan.

xfire says 8 but i only have that on occasionally when looking to find you guys and your server you're on, i say i've played about 20, atleast an hour or two day.

4 hours.. I'm having some issues with the game.

3h , dont have time, work at work and work at home ( re decorating frigin house)

but soon i will pawn.

14 hours. I have school, but come summer, it's all BF2 all the time!

RakuraiTenjin said:
Harhar, I'm not all THAT good but I admit I don't suck ;p. Althought the last round I played with you was pretty swell, had a score of over one hundred plus ~35-40 kills and got invited to the R3 clan.
Dude my squad was kicking ass that game... i had a score over 300+ and had 130 kills or something rediculous like that... we had to quit because my squad made got banned for tking some newb, and i couldnt survive the 9999 ticket game ;(

6 on Xfire, but I've played about that much without Xfire as well.

gh0st said:
Dude my squad was kicking ass that game... i had a score over 300+ and had 130 kills or something rediculous like that... we had to quit because my squad made got banned for tking some newb, and i couldnt survive the 9999 ticket game ;(
Not THAT game, I was in your squad that game. xP. The one yesterday, where I was slaughtering you and everyone else in the Mi-28.

They tried to do one of those patented HL2.NET special ops raids on our main base and they got raped after arriving. Haha.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Not THAT game, I was in your squad that game. xP. The one yesterday, where I was slaughtering you and everyone else in the Mi-28.

They tried to do one of those patented HL2.NET special ops raids on our main base and they got raped after arriving. Haha.
Oh yeah... that wasent a commando raid lol we rolled over middle, and the hotel, and our squad leader ignorantly told us to assault your main base (something we should never do) and i see the guy in front of me get annihilated by an mi-28 with Rakurai at the helm and im like **** this and i tried to run behind those 2 buildings, revived two, shot one of your buddies right in his bearded cranium before me and like 8 others were devastated by you.

Back