tr3n FLYNN LIVES

My usual disdain for using numbers in the place of letters aside, THREE DOESN'T EVEN WORK IN THIS SITUATION. THE FRANCHISE ISN'T ****ING TREN.

Someone said "Tr3n: Flynn Lives" in hl2.net chat, and I assumed he was quoting a Youtube comment for laughs.

I refuse to accept a reality where a real movie studio makes a real movie with this title.

Ugh.. it won't be called "Tren". It will be Tron: Flyn Lives. Just like the previous one was Tron: Legacy, and not Tr2n as it was initially titled.

Ugh.. it won't be called "Tren". It will be Tron: Flyn Lives. Just like the previous one was Tron: Legacy, and not Tr2n as it was initially titled.

I'm not sure that makes it any less sponge-brain ****ing retarded.

Hope this isn't such a huge waste like the last movie. Atleast there doesn't appear to be any SUPER EVIL CORPORATION angle to work, and it being grounded in a real life plot means it won't be entirely GENERIC GRID ADVENTURE. And I hope hope hope to hell that Kevin is dead and they're just working an angle with that phrase. There is nothing more pathetic than meaningless, no loss sacrifice in movies. Flynn was never even as big of a deal or as huge of a visionary as he's made out to be. He's really just a guy. And yeah, that title will inevitably change, and if it doesn't I'll have to not see it on principle. Not that I think it's very likely this will end up looking good enough to see.

I'm not sure that makes it any less sponge-brain ****ing retarded.

Hey, at least it's in English.

Hope this isn't such a huge waste like the last movie. Atleast there doesn't appear to be any SUPER EVIL CORPORATION angle to work, and it being grounded in a real life plot means it won't be entirely GENERIC GRID ADVENTURE.

I wouldn't mind another short trip to the grid, but what I really would like to see is Olivia's character adapting to the real world.

Tron Legacy was a fun ride but I don't think I'd care to see any more... we got a nice taste of Tron with updated visuals and that's all I needed really.
It would be interesting to see Olivia's character moving on though, she has potential.

Back