Trip to Valve (Strikes Back)

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Today forum member sHm0zY visited Valve HQ to tour, meet the team, and playtest HL2. He returned with the usual assortment of photos, as well as two new photos of whiteboards for us.[br]Read the whole thread here

bahh sorry I tryed my best to get new info they are good at keeping secrets!

hey, I am sure willing to visit valve I doubt these people do it to be cool and original.

I'm not blaming the guys who visit, we all appreciate your big write-up and I understand that it's not easy to get interesting pictures or info from Valve. I'm just bored of the same stuff, it would be cool if Valve organised something a little more interesting for you guys to look at and talk about.

iamaelephant said:
I'm not blaming the guys who visit, we all appreciate your big write-up and I understand that it's not easy to get interesting pictures or info from Valve. I'm just bored of the same stuff, it would be cool if Valve organised something a little more interesting for you guys to look at and talk about.

Did you really have to write all of this? I mean does anybody really care what you think about this subject? If you are so bored with it, don't view the thread, much less start moaning and complaining about it. :rolleyes: I'm really surprised you haven't been banned yet. You've been bordering on "troll" status for quite sometime now.

~~~

I for one liked the write-up that shmozy did. Great way to start up my old hype machine.

Actually, I reckon that's less trollish than elephant usually is. Onya iamaelephant. Though I personally quite enjoy these writeups.

wheres valve building located ill want to take a visit?

Punctuation, spelling and the occasional paragraph would have greatly improved that article.

Back