Turning Point:Fall of Liberty

C

Cavalry

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/851/851206.html

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty delivers an explosive FPS experience in a world where famous locations and landmarks appear startlingly different under Nazi occupation, and will pose a new, very personal battle for players on their home turf. As Dan Carson - a reluctant New York City construction worker turned freedom fighter - gamers must survive the initial invasion before regrouping with other U.S. resistance members to take the fight back to the Nazis. Always outmanned and outgunned, players have to use a handful of guerilla tactics as they attempt to stop the world's now notorious war machine.
utg_ak47b-1.jpg

turning-point-fall-of-liberty-20-3.jpg

turning-point-fall-of-liberty-20-2.jpg

turning-point-fall-of-liberty-20-1.jpg

turning-point-fall-of-liberty-20080.jpg

turning-point-fall-of-liberty-20070.jpg

The idea intrigues me but from what i've seen it looks quite shite. I dont like the fantasy-esque elements and campy uniforms some of the germans are wearing.

But it's on xbox360.ign.com and there's only one console listed there.

Also, there's no way picture one is in-game, that's so pre-rendered.

I'll just shut up then.

Does anyone else see a minor difference between pictures three and five? :p

I tried the demo and thought it was very meh personally :|

Looks like somebody watched the Red Alert 2 intro and decided to make a game out of it...

Sometimes the marketplace takes a few minutes to load, you might just want to let it wait on that tab for a bit. Mine did that when I first got the update

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, another game based on the retarded claim that America saved Europe in World War II and that without it the Nazis would win!

OMG AMERICA !!!111!!1111!ONE

That said, I think it's gonna be a good, but average game. It might even turn out to be quite good, IF they make German weapons, uniforms and vehicles less campy and more realistic/gritty.

A triple barreled tiger?

Puh-leaze.

Demo is bad, nothing to see there. It kinda begins cool, with a Nazi raid over NY but the gfx are just not on par so it makes it all look lame. That, and the player is a skyscraper worker. The game soon slides to the realm of meh and clunkiness.

Best thing in it is the possibilty to do context close-up attacks, like pushing a nazi soldier down from the working site, or using him as a human shield.
Other than that, same 'ole.

Looks like somebody watched the Red Alert 2 intro and decided to make a game out of it...
It's called Freedom Fighters and it ****ing rocks almost as much as the intro to Red Alert 2, which is pretty much the closest thing to sex that anyone has ever put into a video game, and I include all those Japanese hentai games. Apocalypse tank shooting the screen = orgasm.

Also, the intro to Red Alert 2 is commies, not nazis.

It isn't a terrible game. Its just the controls feel like you are slogging through mud and wet cement. However, it still holds potential in my eyes.

The storyline, however, is rather intriguing. I say it will at least harness at least 7.8 to an 8.6 from most reviewers.

Christ it was boring, I got to the bottom of the first elevator and quit it

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty delivers an explosive FPS experience in a world where famous locations and landmarks appear startlingly different under Nazi occupation, and will pose a new, very personal battle for players on their home turf. As Dan Carson - a reluctant New York City construction worker turned freedom fighter - gamers must survive the initial invasion before regrouping with other U.S. resistance members to take the fight back to the Nazis. Always outmanned and outgunned, players have to use a handful of guerilla tactics as they attempt to stop the world's now notorious war machine.

Freedom Fighters delivers an explosive third person experience in a world where famous locations and landmarks appear startlingly different under Soviet occupation, and will pose a new, very personal battle for players on their home turf. As Chris Stone - a reluctant New York City plumber turned freedom fighter - gamers must survive the initial invasion before regrouping with other U.S. resistance members to take the fight back to the Soviets. Always outmanned and outgunned, players have to use a handful of guerilla tactics as they attempt to stop the world's now notorious war machine.

See what I did there?

Those zeppelins are full of hydrogen so all you have to do is shoot them and gg.

Looks like UE3 to me, looking at the bloomed textures and blurred skyboxes..

It's called Freedom Fighters and it ****ing rocks almost as much as the intro to Red Alert 2, which is pretty much the closest thing to sex that anyone has ever put into a video game, and I include all those Japanese hentai games. Apocalypse tank shooting the screen = orgasm.

Pfft what would you know. I mean you might get off to military hardware firing it's load but I doubt many others do.

red alert is soviet... not german... wtf...

You're nitpicking. If you've seen the intro then you clearly understand what he meant, if not, then your opinion is invalid as you have not experienced the holiness that is the Red Alert 2 Intro.

Pfft what would you know. I mean you might get off to military hardware firing it's load but I doubt many others do.
I'm sorry but I simply find it impossible not to look at the Red Alert 2 intro and not smile. It is simply one of the best cutscenes in a game ever.

Back