Two new DNF screens

Yeah, one thing that they've kept from the 1999/2001 version.

8.jpg

Think it's based off the Hoover Dam.
That guy's face is more realistic looking than the faces in the 2008 shots...

I think there just waiting for breasts to be "ok" in video games, because this game is probably plastered in tatas.

The more I look at the screenshots of DNF, the more I think that they are mock-ups made with the id Tech engine to keep the (feeble) flame burning. Faith in this game = 0.

Looks like shit but it will be one damn event when it comes out. Seriously cant wait.

This game must never happen. You don't understand what's at stake.
This game going gold will cause some kind of sub-atomic ripple effect which will in turn knock the experiments at the LHC ever so slightly out of joint but just enough so that we all get sucked into a microbe lack hole and God turns into a particle.

And Daikatana and Half Life switch places in popularity and goodness. And this forum becomes daikatana2.net.

Hmm Duke Nukem. I dont really care how it looks, if it is as crazy and imaginative as DN3D then I'll buy it.

It might actually be coming out?! Quick, tell them to switch to the iDTech 5 engine and then iDTech 6. Might take them another decade then.

I hope they can get the multiplayer aspect as good as DN3D. DN3D was one of the most played MP games back in its prime days - hell people including myself duke it out on the net to this day.

Building the game in various Tech Engines isn't whats taking so long, they have just be having problems making a story and script that is actually worth exploring :D

The Graphic Designers and Programmers are just making use of their time

Perhaps not, but two engine changes didn't exactly help the development time.

Back