Two New Half-Life 2 BINKs

Chris_D said:
Apparently what Valve do is make an in game demo file of some gameplay. They then run this with certain settings and activate the startmovie command. This then dumps .tga files for each frame into a folder.

The game will be running at 1024x768, widescreen, and also with the command r_anamorphic 1 to make things look in proportion.
I was talking crap earlier.

Valve actually record the game demo and then the movie in 1024x576. They then balance it out by using the command r_anamorphic 1.

Sieni said:
Ragdolling headcrabs! LOL
Everything will ragdoll :D

Bullsquids, houndeyes etc.
Imagine what it'll be like in Half-Life: Source ;)

i click the smaller video one and it starts and 2 seconds later it takes me back to desktop whats hapening?

Homie said:
i click the smaller video one and it starts and 2 seconds later it takes me back to desktop whats hapening?
Probably a corrupt download. Try again.

Chris_D said:
Everything will ragdoll :D

Bullsquids, houndeyes etc.
Imagine what it'll be like in Half-Life: Source ;)

Yeah but come on:

Ragdolling headcrabs = All games beaten!!!:D

-TaNaKa- said:
I didnt see the last part of the ravenholm video at the e3 presentation. Nice.

Yeah it was rather funky, though it looks like the entire level is set in some "don't run with scissors!!" Safety inspectors nightmare...gas Canisters, explosive Barrels and rampant Circular saw blades all over the place. I know that Father Gregori (or Deadmeat ...as I like to think of him) set up a few traps....but i'd love to know what business owns those buildings.
;)

"FileRush"

Now theres a site we can all love!!! :)

Beezlebub, Lucifer, Gamespy, FilePlanet!
Blood given to you all!!

You really ought to point those download links to Filerush.

Anyone notice how the heads remain intact? I always thought that the headcrabs ate the head and took control through the spinal cord. Now it looks like they use an opening in the face and take control of the body and grow those huge hands. I didn't think it was going to be so gory.

Back