Ubisoft Adds Three New Games

AciD

Reaction score
Ubisoft expands their catalog on Steam:
[br]
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
[br]<div align="center"></div>
In the highly anticipated sequel to the 2005 game of the year, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent™, play as a double agent spy for the first time ever. Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game.
Visit the store page here.
[br]
Lost: Via Domus
You awake to the blazing sun, the screaming of other passengers, the wreckage of Oceanic flight 815. And no memory of what has happened. Now you must fight for your survival by exploring the island, uncovering its dark secrets, and piecing together the fragments of your own furtive past. If you’re lucky, you may just find a way home...
[br]
Driver Parallel Lines
You were the fastest wheelman on the street. You were a legend. You were money. Until they set you up and sent you down. Twenty-eight years inside for someone else's crime. Now you're getting out. Guess what? You got a new job, it's called getting revenge.
[br]You can check out whole Ubisoft catalog here.

Wondering if I should pick up Double Agent. I loved Chaos Theory and 10 euros isn't a bad price at all. Anyone played Double Agent?

I remember Double Agent being pretty good. If a little...unimaginative.

Its basically Splinter Cell with much better graphics and you make choices that affect the rest of the game throughout.

Double Agent was a good game. Nowhere near as good as Chaos Theory, be still a very solid game. I recommend it. Especially since its ten bucks... thats a steal.

they somehow managed to make the inventory system even more cumbersome than in CT which annoyed the **** out of me....never has been using grenades been more bothersome.

Funny, I just started playing DA, find it to be alright. But honestly, nothing beats Chaos so far.

Yeah I gotta agree with you guys on that one. Chaos Theory was amazing, and unfortunately Double Agent doesnt live up to that.

Regardless, a great game.

Back