UH oh..these leaks are spreading

N

not real

First doom 3 (sort of) now half life 2,i hope halo 2 isint next....wow i just scared my self.

Cant you get a spanking for posting that here?

Originally posted by shiv
What is it then? forgive me for being lazy and not downloading it myself.

its a bunny chewing on a glove, worth the download.

D3 was canceled. Next to be leaked: Halo2 and Fable for XBOX. You heard it here first.

o man i hope halo 2 isint leaked in any way,i dont think the doom 3 leak was bad since the game was so unstable.

Originally posted by Killa|3yte
what about the kind that can balance pancakes on their heads!?!

i dont know man, my mother used to dress me up a rabbit outfit when i was a kid. Child abuse if there ever was

M|22 pwns badger badger.

And guys, getting your engine source leaked is WORSE than gettting a "alpha" or preview demo leaked.

Originally posted by Killa|3yte
:cheers:

DO you understand that attaching that File is illegal ??!! YOu could get this forum into some legal problems!! So if i were you, i would've deleted that before you posted it!

Originally posted by Fat_Bob
DO you understand that attaching that File is illegal ??!! YOu could get this forum into some legal problems!! So if i were you, i would've deleted that before you posted it!

Its not the real thing...

Originally posted by ph34r t3h cute
Its not the real thing...
He's lying. I downloaded Killa's file an hour ago and now I've finished Half-life 2.

The end guy is hard. You need lots of Megabytes to win.

Don't download it unless you want to add to all this code crap.

if only it could get me somthing to drink when im thirsty...

Halo 2 is Xbox only isn't it? So it really wouldn't be playable on the PC if such a thing did happen.

doom3 had a leaked alpha version that allowed people to play the level used at E3, an ATI employee started the leak

Doom 3 wasn't leaked retards. An alpha was... a really really old build of like 3 levels that won't even be in the game, with weapons that won't be in the game and with sounds that won't be in the game.

I hate when people think Doom 3 is buggy based on them playing a 2 year old build of the engine's alpha in house test piece of crap.

The person who started the thread bumped it, not totally unexpected.

lol ohh noo halo 2 source leaked, shivers, as if anyone would give a @~$:~@%L

you can stick halo2 where the sun don't shine!!! ...where ever that is.

lol i bumped it ,i havent been here for a few days & went searchin for it :-D

Back