Underrated and Underappreciated Games - IGN

I have Beyond Good & Evil on the pc but i cant get it to work right. So many artifacts that i cant see anything while playing. Really want to play also..

Psychonauts, Rez, Ico and Beyond Good & Evil appear on these lists so much that it's really about time people stop pretending that they are 'Underrated and Underappreciated'. I'm just glad to see that System Shock 2 isn't on there again.

Psychonauts isn't under rated.

It's just that nobody buys it because the majority of popular games are published by EA and are bought by tasteless chavs.

they're considered under appreciated because regardless of how good they were, they are commercial failures

Psychonauts, Rez, Ico and Beyond Good & Evil appear on these lists so much that it's really about time people stop pretending that they are 'Underrated and Underappreciated'. I'm just glad to see that System Shock 2 isn't on there again.

OK besides "Beyond Good & Evil" , "Psychonauts" and "Killer7" I haven't heard of any of those games:O

Just about to finish Shadow of the Colossus, and hot damn if I'm not gonna check out ICO after that. Actually, I just remembered I still have it going in my room - just paused it on the final encounter cuz it was frustrating the hell out of me :p

Beyond Good & Evil is somewhere on my list too... and maybe Psychonauts if I can ever be bothered. Meh to the rest.

Body harvest was suck.

I'm still disappointed that I can never find a copy of Ico anywhere though. Shadow of the Colossus is really good.

Rez was the one with the vibrator wasn't it? :O
How can such a game be unappreciated?

Do we have some kind of "retarded reply copying" worm on the forums or something?

Anyways, Beyond Good & Evil = WIN WIN WIN. Play it NOW if you haven't already, because it's right up there with Half-Life, Half-life 2, Deus Ex, Psychonauts, etc in terms of incredible quality.

meh the majority of them are console games...which means they can stay underrated for all I care as I don't give a ****.

None of them were really underrated, the majority did well by critics, just didn't sell well. However, great list. I wish that IGN wouldn't keep on insisting on saying 'It's Zelda, but for PS2/Xbox!' though.

Body Harvest was awesome....

Shame it sold about 5 copies :(

BTW, I just finished Startopia, which was tbh also pretty underrated. The computers of the time when it was released just weren't strong enough to run the game stable enough. I just finished it with my current computer and I haven't crashed once, at it is very, very awesome.

Also, the credits are hilarious:
nieuwbitmapafbeeldingsy6.jpg

sky odyssey? *somewhat intrigued*

I had rented it years ago and thought of it again like 2 months ago.

Picked up a copy for $4 at a local Gamestop.

Best flying game I've played in a long time if not the best.

I played psychonauts and liked it a lot

I want to try killer7 but never found a english vertion

Psychonauts, Body Harvest and Silicon Valley...YES! I loved those games, but almost nobody i know has played them. Body Harvest and Silicon valley were some of the best games for the N64 IMO

MOST EXCELLENT GAME PSYCHONAUTS!1!!1!!!!!!

Beyond Good and Evil was good too.

Back