Updating requirements for half-life 2 and half-life 2 episodes.

Aero

Reaction score
Hello

I see that halflife2net is becoming a great site.. however, when showing the requirements for hl2 and the episodes, we do need graphical information and such... just for safety.
I do work with computers, and i know alot about requirements and such...
So, can there be a change to it?

- Aero

I meant, that we could write those requirements down here on this website.

Add them to the site's wiki pages for the games yourself then.

I wanted to add those requirements to this site, if possible...

The requirements look fine to me?
They tell you what you need to run the games, what more do you need?

I was asking, to update the requiremens, and put more " accurate " details on them.

But... the requirements are all there. That's all you're going to need to run the game.

I was asking, to update the requiremens, and put more " accurate " details on them.
The games might be able to be run on lower specs than listed but that's not a guarantee. Plus it's misleading to put specs up in an official looking manner that aren't endorsed by Valve.

Yeah you can always find ways to optimize it on the internet...

What that guy was saying...
'I know the absolute minimum about computers, but I still know more than you, so let me help so I can become famous on the internet.'

Yeah, he was a little fail-tastic. I have NO idea what he was looking for.

Guys! I figured it out!

Sleepless nights of continuous study, and I've solved this man's dilemma:

He wants more specific specs because he has nfi how his computer will go.

SO KIND SIR, WHIP OUT YOUR SPECS, AND I SHALL WHIP OUT MEIN.

From the sounds of it, he just wanted a more graphical way to display how HL2 and the Episodes scale on any given set of hardware. Much like when graphic card review sites use graphs to display the information, except he wants to show the differences between HL2 to Ep2, performance-wise.

Back