Uwe Boll want's to make WoW movie.

Sorry, Blizzard are already working with another company to make a WoW movie (the same guys who made 300? I think?) so sorry Uwe, you can go piss off you arrogant prick. :p

Same sense of satisfaction just like the knowledge Valve wouldn't touch Uwe with a stick for any potential movie, even if they wanted to make one.

Ugh, that would have been another nightmare. He is clearly out of his mind and out of his league.

I'm sure Blizzard wouldn't even consider him as a candidate for the movie. That would be scary.......

Not that WoW is really deserving of a great director ... but Blizzard has enough business sense to know not to hire him.

Damn it, can't Blizzard see they just passed up the deal of the century? The most popular MMO with the world's greatest director who specializes in adapting games to the silver screen; what were they thinking refusing? They're probably going to end up hiring some hack who can't deliver the majesty Boll could.

Well it's not as if the WoW film won't suck anyway...

You and me Darkside, lets start a petition for Uwe to direct the Stright to DVD World of Warcraft Movie.
And any upcoming Half life movies.
Names:

Simon

Only real names! We all know the great Uwe dispise you cowards hiding behind your internet alias.
Im looking at you two Spielberg and Roth!

I just know somehow the plot would surround a bunch of tacticool dwarves with automatic rifles being slaughtered one by one by some instance boss.

Back