Valve News Network!!

Always good to spread news via as many mediums as possible. Keep going and trying to improve your production quality and presentation methods. A little humour may also be helpful.

I would suggest you watch how some other youtube channels do their editing with the cut and splice method to keep things snappy. Also filming with a better background (perhaps Valve themed posters or something) would be an idea. Good luck and keep working at it.

I pre-empted the wrath of what you guys were going to say in an attempt to set the tone. I am sceptical about his legal issue in using the VNN name and I imagine that to be purely a publicity stunt.

Makes me wonder if we put enough emphasis on original video content.

Then wondering that makes me wonder how we could possibly do that.

Thanks guys, I really like the ideas, and I am ordering posters soon, zo tat would be cool.. Also, I feel that my videos have came a long way from my first.. Still, thanks :)

I was going to say something snarky but Glenn undercut me.

Valve news... god that has to be bland... how much Valve news is there? Every six months Gabe shows up and says something like "Episode... of Breaking Bad was awesome last night" and then trods off into a forest compound to do whatever he does with all the money a man could ever want. Buying red polos...

If you're going pretend at being a news network, at least put up a sheet (clean, preferably) on the wall behind you so it doesn't look like you're broadcasting from a bedroom with a Winnie the Pooh poster in it. Also don't talk about your other videos or give shoutouts to your users or fanbase, because that's not Valve news, thats video blogging which nobody cares about.

Its a neat idea at least, but should be more professionally done for me to even consider watching any newer videos.

Back