ValveTime Partnership with Combine OverWiki

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
We're glad to announce a partnership with our friends at Combine OverWiki, the original Half-life and Portal wiki, which launched in 2006. It has grown to be the best resource of information on the Half-life universe and we're very happy to be working with them by providing a robust hosting solution for the community's needs.

Combine OverWiki remains independent with no management from ValveTime, ensuring the project remains in the hands of the editors and community contributors who have made it so successful.

In 2011, Combine OverWiki split from the Wikia group which limited their content and lay-out options. Wikia continues to host an outdated version of the wiki; meanwhile the dedicated staff and community continue to support the true community wiki, Combine OverWiki.

We hope the community will continue to support the project by editing pages and solidifying its position as the definitive resource for Half-life & Portal for many more years to come. You can visit the wiki here, follow the team on Facebook or join the Steam Group.

slide.jpg
Welcome Combine OverWiki, it’s safer here.

Wait, who are we welcoming? It's a partnership. You don't say 'welcome'.

Well unless I see a new member come here and post a thread saying he's from the Combine Overwiki, I'll withhold any welcomes I may have.

Like when that one HL2 fansite merged with us. HLFallout or whatever. THAT was a welcome.

That was before your time, I think. Or were you one of them?!

Well unless I see a new member come here and post a thread saying he's from the Combine Overwiki, I'll withhold any welcomes I may have.

Like when that one HL2 fansite merged with us. HLFallout or whatever. THAT was a welcome.

That was before your time, I think. Or were you one of them?!
We merged with HLFallout? Why did I not know this?

I think the website was temporarily shut down and a bunch of them made accounts here, but then it came back so they left again. Also we're welcoming them to the server, I guess. I dunno.

Back