ValveTime Presents Dota 2 Announcer Pack!

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Introducing the ValveTime Dota 2 Announcer Pack Set! Featuring over 1,000 original voice lines from ValveTime's one and only James Rossi, this new Dota 2 announcer pack looks to put an exciting twist on the game's standard commentary by offering a massive amount of variety, originality, and, most importantly, fun! Keep your ears open for a few special nods to many other characters, worlds and situations from Valve's most loved universes! This pack contains both the normal announcer pack and the megakills announcer pack.

If you love Dota, enjoy visiting ValveTime, or you just want to hear James' amazing voice in a video game, then be sure to vote for us on the Steam Workshop! Thanks for voting! Every positive vote helps convince us that every hour used to help make this pack a reality was worth it, and that every bit of blood, sweat, and fighting (mostly fighting if we're honest) has been justified! We've included more information about the announcer pack on our Steam Workshop page.

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 19,123
This is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever.

Umm...you are pronouncing courier completely wrong.
It physically hurts me to hear.

Not sure how else one would pronounce that honestly.

Do you say it slightly differently to how we do on this side of the pond, it's probably just a dialect thing.

Americans say things so weirdly. I learned recently that most of you pronounce Mary, merry and marry the same. What the hell?

Oh also the Psychonauts bit in the announcer pack got a smile out of me.

Back