ValveTime TalkTime - Episode 1: SteamBox

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Introducing ValveTime TalkTime, a brand new podcast themed discussion series focused on the latest talking points regarding Valve Software's products and events. Each episode you can expect off-script discussion from the ValveTime.net staff on a wide variety of topics.

In this first episode, we'll introduce the faces behind the ValveTime YouTube channel as we discuss the much talked about SteamBox concept following a number of stories straight from CES 2013. Be sure to let us know what you think of this new series! If you would like to see more, let us know! If not, tell us! Our series can only improve with your help.

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 12,353
I so totally told these guys we should set that up.

SEE! SEE! I was right!

Azure, thanks for the link. I'm at work but hopefully one of the other members will work to make that happen ASAP.

It's pretty simple to do, you just need to have an RSS feed that includes your mp3 files and point your itunes channel to the feed. Itunes has to first approve your content though. Couple days at most.

Well, since it looks like you have managed to replace William's beard, I will give this my blessing.

Not to hijack this thread, but Heppa in a couple of days there will a be post on podcast17.com

Awesome! One bit of critique though: I don't think you need the music loop going throughout the entirety of the show. Maybe cut it once you start getting down to business with the topic at hand.

Back