Venetian Blinds

Reaction score
How many around here are into Venetian Snares? I find his stuff hit and miss personally - bits of Rossz Sczilliag (or however the hell it's spelt) are OK, Hospitality I quite enjoyed but his Einstein Rosen Bridge EP has to be one of the greatest things I've had the pleasure of hearing. Also anyone heard the Detrimentalist album?

Awesome, but I'm really finding it hard to enjoy the new album. I LOVED My Downfall because it felt so personal and pretty emotional, but the album sounds kind of sloppy to me. When I go through his discography I tend to find he has some real gems amongst what seems like really rushed work.

Hit and miss is the word I'd use, too, but more so hit because he does have some stunning tracks out there.

Haven't heard the new album yet but Rossz Csillag Alatt Sz?letett and My Downfall are amazing albums. I'm also currently loving Cavalcade of Glee and Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms.

I recommend checking out A Giant Alien Force More Violent & Sick Than Anything You Can Imagine. It's a single 15 minute track and it kicks arse.

Can't wait to see him Thursday night :bounce:

Back