Vote for Gordon Freeman! HE IS LOOSING!

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
So then....Gordon is a geek?
What does that make Payne? I'd say he was a manic depressive with serious problems. He needs help. He went on a vengeance spree, which was kind of justified, but just isn't what you do. Gordon however fought off an alien invasion as well as killing several hundred soldiers (those poor poor people).

I have more of an affinity with Payne's character as I can relate to Payne's 'serious problems' and 'anger management issues'. I have been through the bowels of depression myself and I also have a bit of a temper at times...

I dont believe I'm a geek who never talks whatsoever and I have have yet so save the human race from an alien invasion so its hard for me to identify with Gordon and tick the box next to his name to vote for him...

Lol to tell you the truth, the I never saw a picture of Gordon Freeman till after I beat the game...

But when I saw a picture of him, I thought he was a redneck because who else would be stupid enough to push around radioactive crystals into ****ing huge lazer beams.

Plus with his beard and all, he sort has the redneck style...

I just voted for our friend Gordon myself. But he's still on the loosing end ! According to info he got outed right away last year. Man, he has got to be able to stand his ground a tiny bit better this time !!!

When are people gonna learn to spell "Losing" and "Lose" correctly? One "o" my friends.

U guys seen Max Payne 2?
Completely new look! he's had plastic surgery!

oh and its spelled "banned" symptom. get it right laddie.

Originally posted by CommieX
When are people gonna learn to spell "Losing" and "Lose" correctly? One "o" my friends.

I know how you feel, its lose, not loose.

Originally posted by Impute
I know how you feel, its lose, not loose.

Thanks, I've always had a little problem with that word. But now I will certainly remember that it's only one 'o' ! Thanks for improving my messages and this forum.

Originally posted by Incoming
Thanks, I've always had a little problem with that word. But now I will certainly remember that it's only one 'o' ! Thanks for improving my messages and this forum.
bah... cant change it now. i r teh screwed!

Oh, while we're at losing...Gordon has lost:flame:

Everyone who voted for Max Payne is a traitor!:eek:

Back