• Krynn72

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • delusional

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Operational

Reaction score
Voting Time, lots of great entries. I've given the poll five days until it closes, when it does the winner will make contest XXIII.

The Original
051102f0057w450resizeddj1.jpg

theotherguy
ipodlu4.jpg

Naph
photoeditgunsfe3.jpg

Social Bacon
dadtcs9.png

Avoidist
051102f0057w451uk3.jpg

Naudian
ffffyv4.jpg

Krynn72
fishin.jpg

delusional
Piratescopy.jpg

I voted for Krynn, but to be fair I think they are all equally awesome this time around, for various reasons.

Can't really say why, but I lol'd the most at Krynn's.

Also, is that a sillouetted ass poking out of one of the trees in the background? o_O

Can't really say why, but I lol'd the most at Krynn's.

Also, is that a sillouetted ass poking out of one of the trees in the background? o_O

I dont know wtf that is lol. Its not in the original pond image... so I guess it happened when it compressed it as a jpg or something.

I voted for Naph's

It was between theotherguy, Naph, Social Bacon and Krynn for me but I plumped for Social Bacon.

Poll closes in a little over 24 hours. I won't be here until next Monday so if the winner doesn't make a new thread someone else will have to remind them.

They are all brilliant, I think this is the best round we've had.

It appears that I have won :D (Well, in about two hours)
Thanks to all that voted, I'll get the next thread fired up in the next few days.

*mumbles*cheap dirty jokes*mumbles*

Congrats. And I hope you mean by "next few days" you mean "tomorrow at the latest"

Someone make the next one since social bacon is incapable of making a new thread.

Back