Wal-Mart counterfeit T-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturos

Reaction score
I am really angry at Wally World for desecrating my favorite line of T-shirts. I was in Wal-Mart the other day and noticed they had the same shirt of this design as Liquid Blue, (even with Liquid Blue's logo of course) only the back artwork has been omitted and the Shirt itself is of a much cheaper grade Tee.

Is it just me, or have I figured out one of the ways Wal-Mart makes so much money while keeping things cheap? Should they be sued by the artist(s) of the real thing for making a cheap, illicit version of their awesome design? I feel disgusted and insulted at the same time all of a sudden that I've been wearing ill gotten goods. (Yes, I unwittingly bought the cheap Wal-Mart imitation by accident) :p I'm going online to buy the real thing.

That shirt is amazingly gay.

Oh, and, yeah, Wal-Mart sucks.

Meh. You can't sue Wal-Mart.

Plus, sucks for the shirt company I guess, but I really don't know why anyone outside of the company (that'd be you, Saturos) would get mad over a ripped-off shirt design that wouldn't have been cool even in middle school.

Meh. You can't sue Wal-Mart.

Plus, sucks for the shirt company I guess, but I really don't know why anyone outside of the company (that'd be you, Saturos) would get mad over a ripped-off shirt design that wouldn't have been cool even in middle school.
I guess there are better dragon designs than that though hence I'll probably get something different anyways. It's the principle that counts though. I'll just use the one I have as an outside labour work shirt only to avoid the uncomfortable feeling that it's suddenly mainstream and that everyone might be wearing it because of Wal-Mart. Nobody cares what you look like when your sweaty.

Wal-Mart dirty...ech :p I've always been a pompous Wal-Mart clothing hater and I was unceremoniously reminded why.

If anyone can find a design they like better, shoot up some links. In fact, feel free to go ahead and make this a favorite T-shirt design thread.

Well Walmart also sells Nazi tshirts so it doesn't seem they look into the designs they sell much.

Also, a dragon tshirt? Seriously, how old are you?

Well Walmart also sells Nazi tshirts so it doesn't seem they look into the designs they sell much.

23. Why does age matter? If you think you can find more mature versions of these shirts, like maybe a button-up or polo, let me know. I'll be glad to see what you can come up with.

BTW:These kind of shirts are my casual, don't-give-a-shit what others think wear after all. I don't go to interviews wearing these if that's what you mean. I have a pin-stripe double breasted suit for more professional occasions as well as several pairs of Doc Martins and Sketchers. I do have more casual and conservative office wear too, as I am an office rat.

I used to wear those silky/poly club T-shirts that have all sorts of crazy, and/or abstract dragon designs, but I can't find them anymore, even on the internet. :( They were so comfortable too.

I used to wear those silky/poly club T-shirts that have all sorts of crazy, and/or abstract dragon designs, but I can't find them anymore, even on the internet. :( They were so comfortable too.

There is a good reason for that...

In highschool the only kids that wore shirts like that were the fat kids that played pokemon.

D:

That's awesome.
I assume you mean my formal wear?

There is a good reason for that...

In highschool the only kids that wore shirts like that were the fat kids that played pokemon.

D:
Actually, the shirts I'm talking about rarely came in sizes larger than L. :p Fat kids would probably rip these shirts out the seams I'm sure, as the soft poly material can't handle the fatness.

I do not think you can legitimately call what is on that T-shirt "a design".

You're like Big Earl aren't you?
Yes, I like chicks who wear dragons on their bodies. :naughty: Tattoos too.

I do not think you can legitimately call what is on that T-shirt "a design".
Aren't you supposed to be busy giving out infractions or something? :p Let's see some real designs then Mr. Sulk, if your such a T-shirt art connoisseur.

Everyone's a critic. :hmph:

This thread is so ****ing good. SO GOOD. OH GOD.

I love you, Saturos. I really do.

23. Why does age matter? If you think you can find more mature versions of these shirts, like maybe a button-up or polo, let me know. I'll be glad to see what you can come up with.

<3

[edit] Aww!
9780140567274.jpg

This reminds me of when Wal-Mart only sold Guitar Hero 3 with wired guitars to cut costs.

Your not being fesicious are you? If not, then I find that very sexy, (and awesome too) if that's not too much to say mind you.

Chicks that dig dragons are the best imo.

Totally unrelated question, but do you happen to own a katana?
Nope. my cousin next door does though. He also owns a prop of Sephiroth's sword. He had to tie the friggin' thing on top of his van to get it home too, as it wouldn't fit inside. :) I was shocked at how surprisingly sharp it was for just being a prop. I do own a U.S. Civil War calvary sword though as well as other things from my ancestory that'll be passed down by my father on day.

I mostly prefer the Dragons of Western/European legend, like wyverns and such, but I still like the dragons of Eastern legend too.

What I don't understand is how stores like Spencers, Hot Topic, Wal-Mart, etc, etc, for the past five years have been selling clothing items with the nazi "cross" on them, you know which nazi cross I am talking about? I don't know the specific name. (no, not the swastica)

Meh, if he likes it, let him be, no need to be a CrankMaster Flex.

What I don't understand is how stores like Spencers, Hot Topic, Wal-Mart, etc, etc, for the past five years have been selling clothing items with the nazi "cross" on them, you know which nazi cross I am talking about? I don't know the specific name. (no, not the swastica)
The iron cross?

Meh, if he likes it, let him be, no need to be a CrankMaster Flex.
Thank you. :)

Yeah, thats it. I know it has been used for motorcycle stuff too though, so that could be why.
Yeah, I see that stuff all the time. I live in a very weird family, but a very close knit one too. My dad's a Harley and Hotrod enthusiast and makes all sorts of custom made iron cross mirrors, Skull stick-shift knobs with little red eye LED's, among other things of that nature. We're considered the black sheep of our community. People in large crowds usually keep their distance.

The Iron Cross was a German military decoration before the Nazis, I'm sure the whole biker/metal use of it isn't based around it's Nazi connotations but more the idea of rebellion and rawk. Or something like that, similar to the Confederate flag I guess.

The "death's head" is a bit more sinister.

And I don't mind Saturos wearing a dragon shirt. He can look as hilariously nerdy and juvenile as he wants. :)

<3

[edit] Aww!
9780140567274.jpg
The kid loved his dwagon shirt. Cool beans. Also, I take it you were being fesicious. :p No matter, the joke's back on you as I think it makes Max all-the-more awesome. :thumbs:

BTW:Ruby & Max was my nephew's favorite show when he was little. :) I never saw that one though all those times I babysat him and was forced to watch those shows.

And I don't mind Saturos wearing a dragon shirt. He can look as hilariously nerdy and juvenile as he wants. :)
It's ok, I know you probably got many wedgies and swirlies in school. That's probably just many years of housed anger talking so let it all out.

At least I was the deliciously cruel nerd no bully wanted to f*** with. :p For the most part, I was the victimizer and trouble maker the school staff hated because I was an honor student.

"Yeah yeah whatever. And how well did you do in school Mr. Principal sir? Let's see you solve this logarithm." :LOL:

BTW:Sorry for the double post Sulk, Samon, Evo, whoever. I meant to copy and paste.

I came out of hl2.net retirement to enjoy this thread.

The kid loved his dwagon shirt. Cool beans. Also, I take it you were being fesicious. :p No matter, the joke's back on you as I think it makes Max all-the-more awesome. :thumbs:

BTW:Ruby & Max was my nephew's favorite show when he was little. :) I never saw that one though all those times I babysat him and was forced to watch those shows.

What joke :(

Saturos is a draconic lawl.

People with dragon fetishes are almost as bad as weeaboos.

I knew a guy who was in my class who actually said the following sentence:

"People dont usually know this about me, but the blue dragon is probably my favorite dragon.... EXCEPT! for Behemoth"

We make fun of his to this day for that. Hes also a weeaboo, so its like the worst kind of person you could ever imagine.

What joke :(
Ok, so you think Max is cool too. My bad. :thumbs: It's hard to convey feelings over the internet, even with the dumb little emoticons.

For this reason, I have to take pre-emptive action and assert myself sometimes ya know?

weeabooph6.jpg

Yeah that doesn't explain much. 4chan had a wordfilter that replaced "Wapanese" with "Weeaboo" and it kind of spread into the rest of the internet from there.

Saturos is a draconic lawl.

People with dragon fetishes are almost as bad as weeaboos.

I knew a guy who was in my class who actually said the following sentence:

"People dont usually know this about me, but the blue dragon is probably my favorite dragon.... EXCEPT! for Behemoth"

We make fun of his to this day for that. Hes also a weeaboo, so its like the worst kind of person you could ever imagine.
Excuse my ignorance, but what's a weeaboo? < EDIT Nevermind :p Also, it can't be any worse than Steve Irwins weird facination with reptiles. Who knows what he was really up too behind the scenes. :naughty: R.I.P Crocodile Hunter.

Futhermore, It can't be any more disturbing than a fecal fetishist. Different things turn different people on, (Hair, tattoos, ass, boobs, etc. Or a combination of these things) Why is this such a big deal?

(I don't know how a simple question erupted into another "fetish" thread. Thanks guys. :dozey: /facepalm )

Did you just imply disgusting things about a well respected dead person?

Did you just actually admit you have a dragon fetish? Do you like, masturbate to pictures of dragons? :naughty:

Futhermore, It can't be any more disturbing than a fecal fetishist. Different things turn different people on, (Hair, tattoos, ass, boobs, etc. Or a combination of these things) Why is this such a big deal?

(I don't know how a simple question erupted into another "fetish" thread. Thanks guys. :dozey: /facepalm )

Oh my, I have to quote this in case he edits it out.

SimonomiS you're a meanie. I hate you. My hand is twitching! That wasn't really anything to do with anything but it was.

Did you just actually admit you have a dragon fetish? Do you like, masturbate to pictures of dragons? :naughty:

You wouldn't have a fetish for this...

1-dragon-a.jpg

Is such a sexy beast.

/sarcasm

Steve just liked reptiles is all, nothing personal with them as you just insinuated. :)

Saturos said:
Who knows what he was really up too behind the scenes. :naughty:

If that's not a rude implication I don't know what is. The emoticon you used is called "naughty" for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back