Wanted - a few good Menn

Adabiviak

Space Core
Reaction score
I would very much like to play some Mann Up co-op with some players who know their way around these TF2 modes. It's been fun and games playing so far with random public players, but I don't think we'll be able to take on the expert levels if only two of us are playing with voice chat, the heavy is using the Tomislav, one of our two snipers is using the Sydney Sleeper... you get the picture.

This Saturday morning (10am PST or another time if it'll work for you) is when we should all be online to start playing. I'll be playing a kritz medic (although I'll use the Quick Fix or Medigun if you have a convincing argument otherwise). I'll also buy you a ticket if that's holding you back.

I don't want to just squeeze through expert mode - I want to have fun doing it with a good team. Who's down?

Trust me, you don't want me on your team D: I get yelled at like a pub LoL game (or so I've heard)

I see you're main class is a Soldier - that'll work if you're down. This is as much to play some TF2 as it is to try to spark some community gaming.

Alright then, if we get 4 others, I could be persuaded to donate 2 hours to the cause.

From the Steam group description:
ValveTime is the number one Valve Software fansite supporting all their products, including: The Half-life series, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Dota 2, Counter Strike, CS:GO, Alien Swarm, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat and the Steam platform.
How do we not have some organized TF2 games? Maybe we should just set a standing appointment (Saturday evenings, for example), and see who shows up. Anyways, I've sent you a friend invite.

Expert is no joke; I played my first round this evening. I only play with random public assignments, but it took hours of people rotating in and out until we settled on six people who could work together as a team well enough to pass the waves. Do you have a canteen Mutoid?

Yeah I do. Be ****ed if I didn't.

EDIT: No promises, but I'll come on if I wake up early enough and the wife is feeling lazy enough.

Sounds good, but seriously, no pressure. I have to move an oven for a friend, drop a couple of oak trees for my dad, and ride my bike (the weather is freakin' fantastic right now, and the trails by the lake are calling my name) today too.

Hi, is the admission to you "squad" still open? I would like to try as Pyro, Heavy or Scout. I usually play on free Boot Camp servers and will be glad to join you.
P.S. English is a second language for me, but I am working as an interpreter, so I think it will be ok.

Back