Wanted to show off a couple of my grownup toys.

shadow6899 said:
im not making it sound like that, it's foxtrot making it sound like that. Im just merely pointing out the fact that he's wrong. Him saying that america is mostly white is completely false.
America is mostly white, and I am not making it out to be a battle, that is just ****ing stupid. brb with stats

shadow6899 said:
Yes your going to have to prove that w/ some unbiased stats, b/c i know we are not outnumbering the other races, it's the other races outnumbering us. And that number just grows exponentialy every year. We may have more whites, but america is not mostly whites.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=more

there is the definition or more, whites are the majority.

Ok, shut up now.........don't make another post about racial majority, there is no point.
Get back on subject or one of very few threads about guns will be closed.

shadow6899 said:
u didn't say majority, u said that america is mostly white. To imply were mostly white is absurd, when you can go anywhere and see all the races together. More then just means we have more whites, but what it implies is that we have more but it's not a staggering number. Saying mostly implies that theirs a huge difference between the races. O and about making it into a race battle i know that's ****ing stupid, but by saying mostly, just makes it sound like ur glad theirs mostly white people in america, whether that's true or not that's what was implied when i read it.
There is a huge difference, whites are about 70% right? The next highest is 20% IIRC.

shadow6899 said:
u didn't say majority, u said that america is mostly white. To imply were mostly white is absurd, when you can go anywhere and see all the races together. More then just means we have more whites, but what it implies is that we have more but it's not a staggering number. Saying mostly implies that theirs a huge difference between the races. O and about making it into a race battle, i know that's ****ing stupid, but by saying mostly, just makes it sound like ur glad theirs mostly white people in america, whether that's true or not that's what was implied when i read it.
You...not u. ;)

Foxtrot said:
There is a huge difference, whites are about 70% right? The next highest is 20% IIRC.
SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE *runs round in garden screaming while covering ears*

shadow6899 said:
lol i do not think we are 70% at all, but who knows until you find concrete statistics. And if you combine all the races together they outnumber us... so once again to think we out number all the other races is absurd. Yea Yea correct my internet spelling, u bastard! ;) :p

But why combine all the other races? Each race is different, you make it seem like it's "The War against Whites" or something! :p

But, I think this topic's strayed a wee bit off topic :p

Nice collection though SIG, I'd love to own a few guns, just to shoot some targets heh.

shadow6899 said:
m3h, people do use the word heater. Just b/c you may live in a "country" town, or an upper class neighboorhood doesn't mean theirs not people out their who use these words. Yea sig im thinkin about getting a concealed pistol permit, if they still give em out here in NY. I know my dad has one but he got his a long, long time ago.
Go to packing.org. They have the laws state by state. I'm not thinking that NY issues them to most people but I could be wrong.

qckbeam said:
I saw this thread and instantly thought you meant those “other” kinds of adult toys.

Disappointing.

Yeah, same here.

I own
Hk USP .45
Hk 91
Hk G3A3 (Same as the 91)
Sam 7 (Its and american ak-47)
Several differnt smaller cal pistols, (22 25)
I will not own any pistols or rifles that fire 9MM or 5.56 rounds. :)

Once I move to cali I plan on getting a few guns myself.Maybe a pistol and a few autos if I can get'em.

It's southern tradition... ;)

thenerdguy said:
I own
Hk USP .45
Hk 91
Hk G3A3 (Same as the 91)
Sam 7 (Its and american ak-47)
Several differnt smaller cal pistols, (22 25)
I will not own any pistols or rifles that fire 9MM or 5.56 rounds. :)

I just got done shooting my SAM-7. My hands down favorite AK. The milled reciever really makes a difference. Bulgaria makes some of the best AK's IMHO. I guess ours are technically US made but made on original Bulgarian Arsenal Tooling to exact Bulgarian specs. I like 5.56. If it is fired out of a 16" or longer barrel the round will reach it's terminal velocity in which it fragments on impact like it was designed to do. When it does that it makes some nasty wound cavities. The reason our troops are having issues is because M4's have a 14" (or is it 14.5") barrel so it doesn't reach the velocity needed to properly fragment. My M4 has a 16" barrel though since that is the shortest allowable by law. Some geared towards the nonmilitary market have a 14.5" barrel with a permanently attached flash hider to make up for the required length. I wanted a threaded barrel that I could remove stuff from though so I went with the 16".

Is your HK91 a real HK or a clone like Century or JLD?

I'm not a big fan of USP's. They are great reliable guns but I prefer all steel single action only pistols like 1911's, CZ75 SA (the single action only model), Hi Power's, P7's, and so on. I used to have a bunch of Sigs but like I said I really prefer single action only. I do like that with USP's they can be carried cocked and locked instead of DA first shot. I'm not against polymer I've just never owned a polymer framed gun that fits me like my others do. I do have one polymer framed pistol but it never gets shot.

As far as 9mm. It's not my favorite but I love it for the price. If you want cheap range blasting ammo CCI Blazer is only $3.86 a box at Academy Sports. It's not the most accurate but it's good for plinking and it's as cheap as the steel cased stuff without being so hard on your gun. The only thing that gets a steady diet of steel cased ammo are my AK's. My favorite pistol caliber is .45 like you. I mostly only shoot 9mm and .45 pistol wise except for my revolver and .22.

SIGbastard said:
I just got done shooting my SAM-7. My hands down favorite AK. The milled reciever really makes a difference. Bulgaria makes some of the best AK's IMHO. I guess ours are technically US made but made on original Bulgarian Arsenal Tooling to exact Bulgarian specs. I like 5.56. If it is fired out of a 16" or longer barrel the round will reach it's terminal velocity in which it fragments on impact like it was designed to do. When it does that it makes some nasty wound cavities. The reason our troops are having issues is because M4's have a 14" (or is it 14.5") barrel so it doesn't reach the velocity needed to properly fragment. My M4 has a 16" barrel though since that is the shortest allowable by law. Some geared towards the nonmilitary market have a 14.5" barrel with a permanently attached flash hider to make up for the required length. I wanted a threaded barrel that I could remove stuff from though so I went with the 16".

Is your HK91 a real HK or a clone like Century or JLD?

I'm not a big fan of USP's. They are great reliable guns but I prefer all steel single action only pistols like 1911's, CZ75 SA (the single action only model), Hi Power's, P7's, and so on. I used to have a bunch of Sigs but like I said I really prefer single action only. I do like that with USP's they can be carried cocked and locked instead of DA first shot. I'm not against polymer I've just never owned a polymer framed gun that fits me like my others do. I do have one polymer framed pistol but it never gets shot.

As far as 9mm. It's not my favorite but I love it for the price. If you want cheap range blasting ammo CCI Blazer is only $3.86 a box at Academy Sports. It's not the most accurate but it's good for plinking and it's as cheap as the steel cased stuff without being so hard on your gun. The only thing that gets a steady diet of steel cased ammo are my AK's. My favorite pistol caliber is .45 like you. I mostly only shoot 9mm and .45 pistol wise except for my revolver and .22.

My 91 and g3 and USP are real Hk, (Well almost real hk the full auto sears have been factory removed :( )

I dont mild an 1911 but the frame is to small for my hands, The USP fits perfectly, and shoots like the devil :)
(Last year for deer season i used My usp and sam-7 :) )
Yeah the sam-7 isnt fully made in america but close enough, :thumbs:

I dont like the m16/m4/ almost anything that fires 5.56. Even with an 16 inch barrel the 5.56 is too small of a round for my liking. Give me 7.62x39 or 54. :)

The next big purchace ill make is going to be a .50
Yeah its not the best but its still a .50 (Beside with son/daughter on the way ill have to get them a nice new 22 to get them started on. :) )

Tr0n said:
Once I move to cali I plan on getting a few guns myself.Maybe a pistol and a few autos if I can get'em.

It's southern tradition... ;)

So after you move to cali what do you think the laws will let you buy? a single shot bolt 22? and subsonic ammo?

Sorry cali is not a fav state because of all the antigun laws.

thenerdguy said:
So after you move to cali what do you think the laws will let you buy? a single shot bolt 22? and subsonic ammo?

Sorry cali is not a fav state because of all the antigun laws.
Yea I've been reading up on all that.

I'll get one legal or not damn't! :D I've noticed in these forums that lots of people have auto's/ar-15's/ak's/ak knock offs.

I need a permit/license tho...which I have to be 21 and I'm only 17.Damn't!!!

http://www.packing.org/state/index.jsp/california

Heh, all this stir because I called guns heaters?

Guess I have been watching too many 1930's mafia drama's. Had no idea it was used in street slang.

But you sure did make a good job of blowing it out of proportions. :)

Back