Was just reading my Steam 'feed' page...

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Congrats on those achievements and being participating consumers. I just wanted to say thanks.

steam is a haven of horse dicks and video games now, let it die with some of its dignity left

To be fair, the imagination of game developers with regards to achievements is pretty short. You get achievements for starting a game or creating a short-cut on your desktop.

You get achievements for starting a game or creating a short-cut on your desktop.
Thats ****ing bullshit, I need to clutter up my desktop to get an achievement? *sigh* alright fine.

Oh, and this is a dumb thread. A joke about people playing video games (thereby getting achievements automatically) on a forums about a video game, trying to make it look like said people are achievement whores.

I was just reading this thread. Congrats on those post counts and being active internet nerds. Just wanted to say thanks and insult you in a not-so-subtle fashion.

I honestly think that Willie is constantly high these days.

Thats ****ing bullshit, I need to clutter up my desktop to get an achievement? *sigh* alright fine.

Oh, and this is a dumb thread. A joke about people playing video games (thereby getting achievements automatically) on a forums about a video game, trying to make it look like said people are achievement whores.

I was just reading this thread. Congrats on those post counts and being active internet nerds. Just wanted to say thanks and insult you in a not-so-subtle fashion.

Why on earth are you so angry?

I honestly think that Willie is constantly high these days.
No my eyes have been opened for the first time I see this forum for the hellish purgatory it really is.

He has a point; this thread is pretty dumb. If you aren't interested in the Steam Community side of Steam, don't use it.
I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE POINT

JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Purgatory arguably possesses qualities of hell. Its designation purely as a "holding cell" is largely a misconception. Depends on the denomination though I suppose.

I think Darkness II sums it all up pretty well. Pity there are folks who haven't played it.

edit: also 90's situational comedies, lol @ anyone who doesn't like Roseanne

Valve just gave me three DotA 2 invites at once. PM me if you haven't already got it and want it.

8iYWp.jpg

TBW just speaks Skeleton, ya'll should learn it. Crack open a book or two.

i dont even ****ing know i come to this forum anymore it's just circle jerking autists and aspies and constant pessimism and cynics and sarcastic ****s jesus christ i barely even post anymore lolll :bounce::rofl:

I think Darkness II sums it all up pretty well. Pity there are folks who haven't played it.

WTF you want to genocide almost everyone on earth because of some computer game?

lol you need to get out more lol get laid

When you're right, you're right. Nevermind the sex for now, I'm recently dumped and miserably hermetic.

Back