We is going to play previous Half-Life Games before Episode 2.

Where are you starting from?

• Total voters

Asuka

Companion Cube
Reaction score
What games will you replay?

Me and a few friends are getting on vent and replaying From Half-Life 1 some of the guys never played a Half-Life game before so its really cool. We should be ready in time for launch.

Already finished my HL2/Ep.1 playthrough, currently playing through Blue Shift for the hell of it.

Probably just Episode One, I've played through HL and HL2 in the past six months

Well, my new comp will be ready by the weekend.. but I'm away on Saturday and most of Sunday. Then will come TF2 and MINERVA. I don't think I'll have time...

I've already started HL2, I just crossed the bridge in Highway 17.

Ravenholm and entire Ep.1 :naughty:

Half-Life ?ber game!! My friends don't realise the story, Halo 3 noobs!:angry:

Going straight on to Episode Two. I've been playing the other games steadily over the past few months. If I hadn't played them, I would start from the beginning.

Going right to Episode 2, not playing the previous games.

I'll play them all on the 360 package.

I played through HL2 again a few months ago, but I answered the poll with "starting from Episode 1" because I just played through it again a few days ago. Maybe the poll is irrelevant since I've played through both games several times though ... I just answered based on the most recent one I've played.

Everyone should play Minerva as well; excellent fanfic primer for Ep. 2 and an outstanding HL2 fix as the final week ticks away ...

Oh, and once the game's out and the achievements are in place for HL2 and Ep.1, I'm going to do a full playthrough(ie, starting from HL1).

I can dream all the games because I already played them 1000 times so no need for that. I will play hl2 and ep1 again if there comes a higher difficulty setting though ;)

I'll have to play Episode 1 before 2.

So yeah.

Since I'm getting Episode 1 first.

I'm playing through HL1, OP4, and BS. I have already played through HL2 and Ep2 multiple times, so I'll just hop right to Ep2.

I'm playing through Episode One right now, and lovin' it :thumbs:

Can't be bothered to play through HL2 or Ep1 again, so I'm going straight to Episode 2.

I'll start with HL, if Steam ever gets off its ass and updates. WHY IS THE PERCENTAGE NOT CHANGING?!

I'll play the ending of Ep1 then go into ep2 then portal :p

Im going with HL, Op4, Bs, HL2, HL2LC, Minerva (its that awesome I consider it as a real HL2 game), Ep1, Ep2, Portal.

i'm starting right away with ep2 (but maybe i will play thje end of ep1 again)

This! Is! Half-Life2.neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Oh god it's so cliche but I've never done it before have mercy mods

I've beat HL2 at least 4 times now, I don't need to go through it again (great game though one of the best ever made) and Ep1 3 times. Maybe I'll run through Ep1 tommorow, go to bed at 8 EST or so, set my alarm to 3am EST (orange box releases at 12PST) and play some ep2 or portals not sure what I want to play first though. Then I have college classes on wednesday where I get home at 1:30 pm so I'll probably play all day from there. I'll probably be beating ep2 in one sitting and portals for the rest of the day (I have no life when it comes to HL games)

Finished HL2 Ep1 this afternoon, I'll have to play with myself for the next 4 days, damn it :D

Going right from EP2. I've played way too much of the others. Not half life 1 though, never got past chapter 5 and I don't own it anymore. Would be fun to do from HL1 and go to Ep2. Wish I could join in but I don't have it. :( Have fun though! Tell me how it was and if the story all accualy goes together good.

Hell, record it and make it a video.

Guys, I just had a thought... We have a lot of newbs here asking questions about very simple things in half-life already... Well, if portal is the big puzzle it's supposed to be, think of all the newbs coming here asking things like "HOW DO I MAKE TEH PRTAL?!" "Err... you click the mouse." "WHY DO I GO THROUGH THE PORTAL THROUGH THE OTHER ONE THAT I MADE?!" "Because that one takes you to wherever you set the other portal." Then we'll have 400 help questions each day of people asking us how to do each puzzle, inevitably driving us all NUTZ!

Huh... That took longer than I though

I played through hl speedrun style yesterday, finished in 2 hours. :D

Now i'm on hl2 playing through how I always remembered my first experience was like, pretending to be confused on puzzles i already know how to do, just for fun. :)

I played the original HL for the very first time in july. August has been devoted to HL2. September was for Episode One. The saga is unfolding plain and smooth for me! :)

Would be nice to one day do the Black Mesa mod, then HL2 and the episodes.

Heh it just past 12:00 here and all of the posts just changed to yesterday :)

Anyway I'm gonna go right to Ep2, if my shaking hands can do it.

I finished Ep1 again a few weeks ago. I'm doing SMod ATM, should be finished by tomorrow when Ep2 comes out.

I've done it, and just sitting today waiting for Episode 2, having a nice game of Team Fortress 2 :D. Hl2 and Ep1 down, Portal and Ep2 to go...

Just finished Ep1. Can't wait to continue it:D

I started from HL1 a month or so back. I Skipped BS and OP, then went on to HL2 and Episode:1.

One thing amazed me: HL1, even after all these years, is still very fun and very playable. Goes to show (to me anyway) that game play can always overcome graphics.

Back