Weekly Poll perhaps?

Reaction score
I really don't feel passionate about it, but it would be nice to have a weekly poll on the main page. I guess an example topic could be "Do you think Valve will make its Sept. 30 release date?" It is a good way to show newbs to the site that there is a very large active community here (as long as there is a new poll every week).

Just a suggestion.

I agree. If someone new to the site comes, they may never go to the forums. Furthermore, it's so boring on the front page that I don't have it as my homepage anymore - I have the forums as my homepage.

Uhh - about HL2.net being boring, I uh, didn't mean it. Please don't kick me out of the forums.

*snif*

Ya their needs to be more going on on the front page to attract people to the site. This is just one way to do it. I don't know anything about PHP and whatnot but I don't think its that difficult is it?

what about making the poll about controversial topics found in the forums?

Okay if you can think of any examples of a poll topic then post them in this thread.

Come on Munro, pleeeeeeese do this. :)

I'll add this to the new site :)

YaY!!!!

Munro your the greatest. :E

EDIT: Here is a possible poll question:
"How are you going to buy Half Life 2, 1. Through retail store? 2. Through Steam? 3. Both?"

who's your daddy?

Starmonky
EVIL
Gabe
Munro
Homeless guy
Godon Freeman

Back