"we're anticipating major updates for at least one of Valve's titles in the near future"

rntm

Sandvich
Reaction score
Source:
What does this mean? what is a big update? new operation for csgo or tf2? source2 for csgo or tf2? thank you.

Sounds like it was an educated guess. Given that it's been relatively quiet lately in terms of larger content updates, one might be coming sooner rather than later.

If you ask me, they might be getting ready for Halloween? If not a more permanent content update.

But I would have to defer to our video producers to understand exactly what they meant in this video. @Omnomnick

Sounds like it was an educated guess. Given that it's been relatively quiet lately in terms of larger content updates, one might be coming sooner rather than later.

If you ask me, they might be getting ready for Halloween? If not a more permanent content update.

But I would have to defer to our video producers to understand exactly what they meant in this video. @Omnomnick

Yeah they might have some intern info.

Yeah they might have some intern info.
Nope, but it doesn't take a genius to work out there's a gap in the schedule right now. Valve is likely finishing off another CS:GO operation or the Monkey King update for Dota 2.

I wonder if they plan on making a TF2 Halloween event this year since they kind of skipped it last year. Oh or maybe they'll bring back Diretide!

'Member Diretide?

Back