What are YOU doing to pass the time?

Dynasty

Space Core
Reaction score
just help others on what to do to pass the time tonight.

im watching movies i havent watched in a while, and am getting to sleep early so i can play all day tomorrow. 8am is a fairly early start lol

i can almost hear gordon's footsteps, as the loading screen fades away and suddenly...we're engrosed for the rest of the week :E

Just heard my order has been dispatched. I'm gonna go to bed early so I don't have to wait as long!!! Just hope my laptop can at least play the game, sod the graphics I just wanna play!

I'm looking at the Half-Life 2 box....heuahueahue! I visit the forums, chat on MSN and tonight I'm going to get some sleep. I won't play it until after school tomorrow though (14:25 GTM+1)

Trying to stress my new video card by playing intensive games (FarCry, Doom 3) on maxed settings (AA and AF).
Oh, and loving the 100+ FPS I get in the stress test. Who was that that said Nvidia wouldn't perform well in HL2?

lol i have no lessons at school tomorrow so im pretty excited actually

Playing Wow :) Bloody great game, i normaly dont like rpg's but Wow is really great

$niffy said:
Playing Wow :) Bloody great game, i normaly dont like rpg's but Wow is really great

"Wow"? What the hell is that?

Working till 5 PM tonight, go home, browse on here till about 6pm or so, take an hour or so nap, wake up get back on pc, and sit there till 3 am, when I will activate my hl2 copy and probably go to sleep, have tommorow-thursday off, so I am in no rush at all.

Mevoki said:
I'm looking at the Half-Life 2 box....heuahueahue! I visit the forums, chat on MSN and tonight I'm going to get some sleep. I won't play it until after school tomorrow though (14:25 GTM+1)

Pretty much like me then, but I'm home around that time (That includes picking up the game).

Upgrading my lvl 13 Orc Warrior. (named him Munro btw, I thought it sounded very Orcish :D)

Lifting weights and building the battle rage to pile through the geeks in my way. You are strong in the forums but you can't win in the real world I will crush you. MOOHAHAHAHA my time is now.

I had a very busy day, kept my mind off of HL2 for 12 hours. This evening, I am going to finish BlueShift. That way, I will have done what I wanted, and finished the three games in the period between HL2 going gold and being released, and finishing the last game on Nov 15.

defraggin hd - updating drivers. PLaying Halo 2 and writing a philosophy essay

I'm playing Need for Speed: Underground 2. It basically is just need for speed 1, but still that doesnt stop it from being enjoyable.

Basically working on webpages, and playing HL over again and some COD. Then going to school tomorrow till 1 and coming home and playing HL2

Xonze said:
Basically working on webpages, and playing HL over again and some COD. Then going to school tomorrow till 1 and coming home and playing HL2

join us: 83.142.80.115:27050
on our Public CoD Server

I haven't played a video game in months. I dusted off my Doom 3 disc and picked that up where I left off. Need to get the FPS twitch muscles working again.

Pureball said:
just help others on what to do to pass the time tonight.

im watching movies i havent watched in a while, and am getting to sleep early so i can play all day tomorrow. 8am is a fairly early start lol

i can almost hear gordon's footsteps, as the loading screen fades away and suddenly...we're engrosed for the rest of the week :E

I'm at work now. Thats not making the time pass to quick. Tomorrow is me and my girlfriends 1 year anniversary, so I wont be playing at all, but rather having lots of hot steamy sex to make the time pass . I did take wednesday off from work however.

Lemonking said:
join us: 83.142.80.115:27050
on our Public CoD Server

Is it reg COD or the expansion? If reg I might join in.

Later,

Xonze

I'm gonna go sleep, then in school we're gonna film a commercial. Then one painfull hour of math, then home and TEH HL2!

To pass the time, I'm doing this thing called real life. I've got a math test to study for, chemistry homework, and I'm going to be playing hockey tonight.

I'll be mowing the lawn shortly. But playing CSS later tonight. ;)

Back