what are you people turning into?

NeptuneUK

Space Core
Reaction score
all i see around here, is people of differing political stances... flaming each other to hell...
WHY?!?!!? what is there to acheive by this? its pathetic really. if you think sbout it, people are falling out for who they voted for, its been elevated far too much. whats next, civil war?

there's a lot of anger and resentment over the elections ..that'll all die down in a few days ...people need to vent their frustration ...what americans dont realise is that the entire world is affected by the outcome of the election

there's a lot of anger and resentment over the elections ..that'll all die down in a few days ...people need to vent their frustration ...what americans dont realise is that the entire world is affected by the outcome of the election

Only because the world wants to be affected.

I agree with you Neptune, but I was put into the crossfire, because im American to begin with. Not like the art teacher above me cares. ^

"wants to affected"? ...what? do you live in a cave or something? Over 200 hundred spaniards lost their life because of bush's lies ..over 30,000 iraqis lost their lives over bush's lies ...over 1000 american soldiers died becuase of bush's lies

...what? do you live in a cave or something? Over 200 hundred spaniards lost their life because of bush's lies ..over 30,000 iraqis lost their lives over bush's lies ...over 1000 american soldiers died becuase of bush's lies

Hasan does'nt care.

Should I?

K e r b e r o s said:
Only because the world wants to be affected.

Wants? I don't think so, in fact most of the wider world are worried by the fact that America holds so much power on the international scene, I would hardly call the American Government trusted, especially with their WMD's.

Funny how every one else seems to take pitty on America. Shouldn't you get a clue by now?

yep, he's a yank...
poor you

Hey, you were just saying what are we turning into...then you, turned your back on me.

Ohwell. If your just looking for UK and Europe victims of this war, you should change the title of this thread to something else. :D

bah! hasan would be the first to call for the deaths of americans ..and rightly so ..his homeland is in chaos because of your government

Funny how every one else seems to take pitty on America. Shouldn't you get a clue by now?

What? That you want to kill us...or harm us?

I got the clue days ago from this forum, not everybody likes us. Oh btw, Kerries giving a speech. Run fanboy, run!

Wants? I don't think so, in fact most of the wider world are worried by the fact that America holds so much power on the international scene, I would hardly call the American Government trusted.

I cant trust you or your government either.

Its a vicious cycle. Who wants to start first?

CptStern said:
"wants to affected"? ...what? do you live in a cave or something? Over 200 hundred spaniards lost their life because of bush's lies ..over 30,000 iraqis lost their lives over bush's lies ...over 1000 american soldiers died becuase of bush's lies
so no1 from the UK did?:rolleyes:

only because tony blair brown noses bush... :hmph:

bah! hasan would be the first to call for the deaths of americans ..and rightly so ..his homeland is in chaos because of your government

What about those american soldiers?

neptuneuk said:
so no1 from the UK did?:rolleyes:

only because tony blair brown noses bush... :hmph:

and italians, japanese, polish etc etc ..I didnt point to the UK because the numbers are relatively low in comparison with americans killed

kerberos said:
What about those american soldiers?

what are you talking about ..please try to make sense ..fragmented sentences are not your friend

Will you lot give your fingers a rest for a while. Calm down, and stop turning every thread in a polarised debate over Bush and Kerry, and how your man deserved to win or the other man deserved to lose.

Oh, you just got done offering that Bush was responsible for those 1,000 US Casualties.

Then, when I brought up Hasan not caring, you said it was "rightly so". So, where do you stand?

I mean, you say you care...but I'm believing you honestly dont.

CptStern said:
and italians, japanese, polish etc etc ..I didnt point to the UK because the numbers are relatively low in comparison with americans killed

hmm yeah, all we heard on the news was how the yanks we're friendly firing each other and us, and bitching about how underequipped our boys were...

Farrowlesparrow said:
Will you lot give your fingers a rest for a while. Calm down, and stop turning every thread in a polarised debate over Bush and Kerry, and how your man deserved to win or the other man deserved to lose.

if you could, you would ban everyone, wouldnt you?

seriously.
:cheers:

Will you lot give your fingers a rest for a while. Calm down, and stop turning every thread in a polarised debate over Bush and Kerry, and how your man lost.

I dont think anyone wants too. Their too mad their candidate lost.

Their also, too mad to not realize half the hate they spout towards American Citizens, is a little generalized.

K e r b e r o s said:
Oh, you just got done offering that Bush was responsible for those 1,000 US Casualties.

Then, when I brought up Hasan not caring, you said it was "rightly so". So, where do you stand?

I mean, you say you care...but I'm believing you honestly dont.

what dont I care about? american soldiers? they knew they were getting into ...too bad it was one big fat lie.

kerberos it's "they're" not "their"

what dont I care about? american soldiers? they knew they were getting into ...too bad it was one big fat lie.

So then, you and your buddies leave them to die, right? Just like Americans? They die too, right?

Stern... Kerberos...

i thought you two were cool.... your being childish and uncool....
thats SO uncool that its just not cool, be cool :cool:

K e r b e r o s said:
Right. I'll stop.

cool :smoking:

dont resort to the rest of your nation's level who are registered on these forums.

Its not just my nation, or my people. The whole world is in a blind chaos--well, only a few people are.

Am I the only one who often has great difficulty figuring out what the **** Kerberos is on about?

EDIT: No offense, Kerb. But I'm not under the influence of anything right now, and I can usually read English just fine.

neptuneuk said:
if you could, you would ban everyone, wouldnt you?

seriously.
:cheers:

Its like I say in my real life job.

"It would be so much easier if it were only the staff to deal with"
Customers and members are such a hastle, its best to be rid of them all together.

Absinthe said:
Am I the only one who often has great difficulty figuring out what the **** Kerberos is on about?

EDIT: No offense, Kerb. But I'm not under the influence of anything right now, and I can usually read English just fine.

no you are not alone ...most times I just guess at his meaning

Am I the only one finding difficulty in understanding how people want to kill Americans now, just because they did their civic duties?

What am I on about? Well, some of us in America are good people. Alls I'd like to ask for is a little respect. We did what you told us to do.

no you are not alone ...most times I just guess at his meaning

See, im like Art. Horrible, Horrible art. The kind of art that was created by a drunkard with a black stencil. On cardboard. But see, its not the product, or image that makes it art. Its the meaning.

Want to know, what I, mean?

Simple. Stop bashing and harassing Americans. Its that simple.

if only the people of today werent stereotyping generalising twats full of prejudice and bias....

Don't worry, I respect many American people(Mostly the ones I've met, not the ones I read about :upstare:) ...and since I am the only one with orange text under my name, you can take that to mean I'm the only one that matters :p

...at least on this website ;)

Very funny nep :p

can i have a pink thingy under my name?.... im a non conformist ya see....

i wanna be different... oh cruel world....

edit: i want, "forum hobo" in pink or "wise forum hobo"
*dreams*

K e r b e r o s said:
See, im like Art. Horrible, Horrible art. The kind of art that was created by a drunkard with a black stencil. On cardboard. But see, its not the product, or image that makes it art. Its the meaning.

Want to know, what I, mean?

Simple. Stop bashing and harassing Americans. Its that simple.

I guess the truth hurts

Hey I don't like what the US does a lot of times, and in fact sometimes I hate the US, but what if the US didn't do anything wouldn't it be worst in some cases cause then china would step in its place and they are pretty much like the US but with no free speach, so even worse.

K e r b e r o s said:
Their also, too mad to not realize half the hate they spout towards American Citizens, is a little generalized.
Good point. Guys, this is politics, not racism. Please stop flaming eachother. Make a point, don't bitch for Christ's sake. We're al the same species.

neptuneuk said:
dont resort to the rest of your nation's level who are registered on these forums.
Bang out of order, I'm sorry. I don't agree with a lot of things that Kerberos has said but saying that isn't helping anything.

THIS IS GODDAM POLITICS! A POLITICS THREAD! If we carry on the mods are gunna have to open a "flaming" thread.

ok, I disagree almost entirely with the way bush has been going about his buisness, as I have mentioned before. But I'm not slagging off Americans. Or the Uk. Or Iraq. Or anyone!
Those of you who are are giving your country a bad name. You're all becoming racists cuz it's the quickest easiest route to take.

Let people air their opinions. If you disagree, tell them. Don't go saying "Ah well ur all dumb cuz u voted bush, all ur fault". I'm appalled at some of you.

We got our politics thread now lets ****ing use it for what it's there for.

CptStern said:
I realize that, and it embarrasses me.

neptuneuk said:
Stern... Kerberos...

i thought you two were cool.... your being childish and uncool....
thats SO uncool that its just not cool, be cool :cool:
Coolness is bullshit my friend.This ain't high school... :cheers:

Back