What makes you happier than HL2 going gold?

Kristafon

Reaction score
Choose one

EDIT Well, er... since the poll didnt meterialise i guess youll have to make up something yourself.
And HL2 being released is obviously better and dosnet count!

Seeing my girlfriend with a big smile on her face, or just her being happy in general :)

seeing the missus after work. And whn i aint seen her since the morning. And also..when she kisses me in the morning before she leaves for work.. thats nice!!

my missus owns j00!! :afro:

Seeing Green day live in concert lol, culdnt think of anything els

DavE0r
Sorry but ure sig!
Did he actualy mean that and was he serious lol!

KurtCobain said:
Seeing Green day live in concert lol, culdnt think of anything els

You from holland or something?
Getting my tockets tomorrowmorning :)

How about filthy sex with a girl that has low self asteem! They aim to please. Har har hardy harrr.. Take another stab from the capp'in.

Kristafon said:
DavE0r
Sorry but ure sig!
Did he actualy mean that and was he serious lol!

yes..we assume so. Tbh bit of a tard. Has a bit of a reputation for saying silly things. Maybe its someone on ehre with another username...funny all the same tho! :borg:

Id love to see my girlfriend stop whining about everything. that'd beat HL2 gold. big time

Waking up and notice that it's all dark outside which means that winter is coming!

My girlfriend, In fact, I'd love to see my girlfriend smiling, seeing as I don't have one!

Class A drugs, kegs of beer and a woman who can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe.

PlasmaBurnz said:
Class A drugs, kegs of beer and a woman who can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cheers:

To know everything a human could know and more; ultimate universal knowlegde; Like Faust did in Goethe's Faust I. That would be really great!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

getting a free copy of hl2...
and without having to goto the store to get it! it just comes to your house.

the_stalker said:
.......without having to goto the store to get it! it just comes to your house.

Have u not heard of steam? Ur prayers have been answered :D

Knowing everything and controling everything, and if i knew everything then i could play hl2 in my head, cause id know the programming :)

ummm...winning 1 billion dollars. Yeah...thats a lot of computers...

wonkers said:
How about filthy sex with a girl that has low self asteem! They aim to please. Har har hardy harrr.. Take another stab from the capp'in.

heh heh...getting a hummer and making the girl hum "the wheels on the bus" while she does it. damn it, i'm evil...

briggsb2k said:
Have u not heard of steam? Ur prayers have been answered :D
yea but do you get the nice box and the manual? and all those little rebate things and such? I want the whole deal y0! ;)

CatBOne said:
My girlfriend, In fact, I'd love to see my girlfriend smiling, seeing as I don't have one!
haha :D i know what u mean

Back