What Map Would You Want in The CS:S BETA?

Which Map in CS:S BETA?

• de_dust

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • de_dust2

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • de_aztec

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • de_inferno

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • de_cobble

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • other

Votes: 17 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dust2 is absolute trash. They tried to make a map as fun as dust and failed miserably.

I'd like to see estate, dust or assault.

Sorry about not putting all the maps on the choices like cs_estate and stuff, but THAT'S WHAT THE OTHER COLUM IS FOR. Backalley was the 1st map I played with the shield. Took me 3 days to get steam to work. Those were the days. I would also love to see the flashlight effects in the dark tunnel by CT side into the house on cs_estate!!!

I think that de_vertigo could be pretty cool if done right. Might be nice to manipulate construction equipment or be able to make interesting forts using the materials lying around.

slicktick said:
I would like to have italy. It's my favorite.

Yeah, it looked better than aztec and dust in that German video. I'm more intrested in that.

Anyway, I'm not playing the beta, not intrested in buying CZ, so you guys tell me your experiences with dust.:)

Soundwave said:
YES! Someone else sees that BackAlley in Source would be awesome!

I'm telling you, they may have passed it up for a CZ remake, but they MUST do it in Source. They simply must!
It would make sense since backalley is the most urban of the official cs maps, we can only take soo much of shooting people in a middle eastern setting.

Is Vertigo the dam map with the two levels and the snowy cliffs? It has been a while since I've played CS.

Nah vertigo was the building that was still under construction, it had 2 levels though.

Okay.. I just download CS. A ton of great maps are missing. What happened to arabstreets, and thunder? I forget which one was the one with the dam but that is gone too.

Oh well, I guess that's why I don't play CS anymore. :)

I would like CS_Thunder and CS_Dune . . . those maps owned

Back