What will happen when HL3 gets announced.

Reaction score
Here is what will happen when HL3 get announced. 1. Screams from crowd wherever they announce it from. 2. Valve website crashes. 3. Thousands of blog posts on forums. 4. #Halflife3, #HalfLife3Confirmed trend on Twitter 5. Gaming news websites will crash about ten minutes after. 6. Reddit crashes 7. Celebrations in the streets. 8. Canada will invade Valve HQ for early copies. 9. The UK tries to get some to. 10. Canada and Great Britain go to war. 11. America occupies Canada so the don't get any fresh shipments of the game. 12. Valve comes out with a statement saying "We predicted this type reaction." 13. Japan tries to go to Valve HQ to do the same thing and they bring weapons like unicorn AK-47 and Dragon quest bombs. 14. America and Japan Go to war. 15. The Half-Life 3 Wars begin and last for 2 years ending in the games release and peace between all the nations who battled in this war
Be aware that this will happen and you will need a way to survive these events. So I suggest getting a high end gaming PC to you are ready for the internet will crash for about 1-2 days so you will need something to occupy yourself. Find shelter in a basement on underground railroad. So get your crowbars ready because Half-Life 3 will be huge.

This is all possible. People will be so happy that HL3 is finally released and there will be parties in the streets with thousands of fanboys. Soon the parties will eventually turn into a riots because fans expected more out of the game. Gaben will be threatened over the internet and the NSA will shutdown the internet causing a world wide economic collapse. Valve HQ will be ground zero for a nuclear explosion and a portal from planet Xen will be opened letting Vortigaunts free to roam earth . The end.

I wonder if the game will be up to the hype when it does indeed come out.

Super hit or Mega flop? We will see...i hope.

42. The mice got it wrong... again... and discover that HL3 is the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything. Thus, ending all three.

I pretty much believe in the entirety of your prophecy, although you should point out that it'll happen only two generations from now, when Gabe Newell Jr., Jr. is CEO of ValveSoft, the largest software conglomerate in the World.

Back