Whats next for GTA?

Jesus Lincoln

Reaction score
The first 3 GTA areas in GTA1 were Liberty city, Vice city, and San andreas...now what?

I want to see a prequel to GTA3 using Claude Speed just like GTA3

What do you wanna see?

Gta: London 1969 anyone? :p

SA has only just been released. Give the guys up north a rest :p

Hey, look in the rumors and speculation section, there are several threads about where we would go from HL3

Come on

Notice the ":p" Hinting at a joke?

To be honest i reckon the next game will be on the PS3, which means GTA 4 which, i reckon will be in a new location.

will be cool if they remakes of liberty city ad vice city whit all the new features of GTA:SA

they've already confirmed GTA plans are going in the vault until PS3

Well, it'd probably be cool with a less urban oriented city but more of the suburbs, with houses and very close-connected families, perhaps making a living robbing from them. Though, I doubt Rockstar will ever put kids in their games. Or perhaps a gigantic modern city bursting with life and multiplicity, like Tokyo or New York.

thehunter1320 said:
they've already confirmed GTA plans are going in the vault until PS3
they need that rest

GTA on the PS3 would be THE reason to buy a PS3. I'm drooling at the mere thought of high res, beautifully textured, multiplayer GTA.

gta: tokyo city on the ps3
must have the drifting missions. :naughty:

Europe or Japan are the most reasonable areas for the next GTA. But some sort of massive online game would be awesome and/or mega sweet.

They're gonna run out of ideas soon and they're basically going to be remakes of the same game anyways....

Hey guys it's the new GTA: San Liberty Vice Andreas City 2! It has one more feature than the last GTA: San Liberty Vice Andreas City! That's right, now you can now start up your own laundromat!! Whoa! Like the Sims 209563? No, fo shizzle duh! Seckstacular d00d!

London is the only original city they haven't remade with the new tech yet. They can always just make up new cities, like they did with Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.

The other thing they could do is completely redo all the new cities from all the games but interconnect them through a very large midwest area (maybe add a couple new cities in the huge midsection between VC, LC, and SA). It would basically be GTA:US, which would be really cool.

It wont happen but I think rockstar should take it back home ,up north.
Edinburgh, glasgow,newcastle , a nice sixties "get carter" vibe.

smwScott said:
London is the only original city they haven't remade with the new tech yet. They can always just make up new cities, like they did with Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.

The other thing they could do is completely redo all the new cities from all the games but interconnect them through a very large midwest area (maybe add a couple new cities in the huge midsection between VC, LC, and SA). It would basically be GTA:US, which would be really cool.

los santos- LA, San fierro - San fransisco, Las Ventruas - Las vegas,

I'd love another London GTA. :D That's the only option besides thinking up something new.

Like Adrien C said...i think the next GTA will be an MMO. If they did it right it would easily be the most played MMO in the world. I'd love a MMO GTA game (obviously it would have to be on the PS3 or PC)

Edit/ Imagine if someone you didn't like was cruising along in a fully kitted out car and you just ripped him out and drove off in his pride and joy :D would be so much fun.

Actually they did say what the next GTA was going to be like, tokyo in the future.

I was about to say, GTA: Neo Tokyo. And you can ride super-fast bikes and have crazy psychic powers and lead your own mad religious cult. Fun.

How about GTA: United Kingdom?

I'd love it to pieces, and would buy any console it came out for.

jrob8604 said:
los santos- LA, San fierro - San fransisco, Las Ventruas - Las vegas,

I know, I was saying they could make up more cities like those. Like if they recreated Chicago and called it Windy City, I know thats lame but it's an example of what I meant.

GTA: USA - Where you get to go ANYWHERE in the US:D

Back