Whats the big secret here ?

WiredShock

Reaction score
Are Valve playing mind games or are they just so laid back that they hardly even notice the mass frenzy of people waiting for this game ?

I think it would be better if they just made some kind of announcment to gamespot or the like, instead of stringing this out and treating it like its some kind of government top secret document their dealing with.

:cheese:

they really seem to have big heads about it. all i want from valve for once is a straight answer

man i wish they never announced hl2.

itd be sweet if one day you were going into EB or w/e to pick up stalker or far cry or sumthin and u see hl2 and ur like.... uh wtf

thatd be sweet.

Originally posted by XtAkm4p
man i wish they never announced hl2.

itd be sweet if one day you were going into EB or w/e to pick up stalker or far cry or sumthin and u see hl2 and ur like.... uh wtf

thatd be sweet.

Yes :cheese:
:cheers:

Now no metter what ... EVERYONE BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US
is going to buy this freaking mind blowing game cause VU doing their job :D

LOL

If they never annouced hl2, i wasn't here. Hehehe...

More official comments would be nice, and I'd certainly expect them if Valve were operating in a vacuum, but there are many other interests and issues at hand. They need to balance their own plans (which are probably very confused and unclear at the moment anyway) with their obligations to their fans, the license holders for the physics engine, Vivendi, ATI (because of the card/game deal), and I can't imagine any of it is simple to figure out.

On the contrary, the way Vivendi has once again made a premature statement that's getting quoted everywhere irks me more than Valve's relative silence. Presumably they're hard at work doing something at Valve; we'll hear what the plan is in due time.

Back