What's Your Job?

Currently a student video games engineer.

I'm hoping to get an internship at Raven Software this summer working on more than likely Wolfenstein or Singularity. By that time, more than likely Wolverine would be almost out the door, so I wouldn't work on it unfortunately.

Applications Developer for a well known importing company. Go Engineering degree, go!

Computer technician, I'm the only employe on site so I have plenty of work.

I work for a company who specilises in mobile phones. I do Bluetooth testing, documenting features etc etc..

Telesales - I open the doors for the sales reps to get into companies. We sell print & copy equipment and services, and software related to various aspects of print management and document storage & retrieval/security.

I would love to be a marine biologist.

Studying up on the strangest creatures in the world, being at peace in the water, diving, basking in the sunlight at the front of my boat, and best of all, free food and a bathroom as far as the eye can see.

I would love to be a marine biologist.

Studying up on the strangest creatures in the world, being at peace in the water, diving, basking in the sunlight at the front of my boat, and best of all, free food and a bathroom as far as the eye can see.

You'd actually probably be cleaning Shamu's tank.

I'm the president of the United States.
Surprised?

Back