when is the new hl video being released?

K

kohoyin

i remember somebody mentioning monday. are they referring to tomorrow? or the one was passed about a week ago.

if i've missed it, is there a way to get it now?

It was supposed to come out last week, but Valve released 'Steam' to Fileplanet's subscribers so they could increase the amount of people that have the program.

As for the Half Life 2 video, it is supposed to be released today or tomorrow (Monday 7th or Tuesday 8th)

From the horses mouth if you didn't already know

Me - 1) I understand the H/L2 E3 videos are being released on steam on either Monday or Tuesday, I was wondering if there would be any new details/video sequence or Gordans player model

Gabe - It's the E3 videos that people have seen before, just directly generated and not shaky cam.

Duracell

if "Gabe - It's the E3 videos that people have seen before, just directly generated and not shaky cam." is true, then that's just useless.

you can download the .mov on kazaa a long time along.

Yeh, that's what somebody else said, but I couldn't find it anywhere, and trust me, I've been looking hard! What is the exact file name? File size. Stuff like that. I wanna know if you're right or not. The only files I found on Kazaa was the 600mb Gamespy video, and that's all and even though it's very good, it's not direct and there's too many background voices that drive me nuts.

Back