where is everybody

A

ashmanuk67

When halflife 2 first came out and counter strike source, There was lots of people asking for day of defeat but where have you all gone...
I cany wait for this game, but I think day of defeat people have got fedup waiting??????

What do you all think.
Please surrport day of defeat PLEASE:bounce:

Maybe if it came out then I would support it...

/me waves DoD-style flag.

There's support, just not the build-up like there was for HL2. Plus, we have virtually nothing to discuss. Hardly any media has been released, no previews or anything.

The release date has come as a bit of a suprise, personally I doubt it will be met. But there's still enthusiasm. :E

I've been hiding under a rock myself.

It will be done when its ready until then just play more BF2/COD:UO/CS:S

got tired of waiting ...no news, no media, no interest

thanks for your input guys
like some of you i myself is playing COD and its bloody good still after all this time...
I do hope DOD will be worth the wait And you have to say that CSS is very good:rolleyes:

Sick and Tired of waiting for DOD:S and valves lack of information. Valve, you say SOON, but what does that mean? You say a couple of weeks. Well, a couple is two, and you just missed your date to release...

Pauly said:
Sick and Tired of waiting for DOD:S and valves lack of information. Valve, you say SOON, but what does that mean? You say a couple of weeks. Well, a couple is two, and you just missed your date to release...

Waahh Waahh oh ****ing well. They never missed a date since one hasn't been set in stone.

Waahh Waahh oh ****ing well. They never missed a date since one hasn't been set in stone.

Why do you have to make fun of him? he is only stating his opinion...

frankly bf2 means i'll not get dod source
i have the original which was FREE so i'm happy

frankly bf2 means i'll not get dod source
i have the original which was FREE so i'm happy

I understand that people compare games, but why is there so much competition between these two games. Battlefield 2 is Modern Combat, Day of Defeat is World War II. Two totally different times, and games...

Play both and be happy right?

around 14 more days left :D

j/k probably more like 60+ days but oh well...

not dead just forgoten, sadley
you watch when it is out everyone will be talking about it

ashmanuk67 said:
not dead just forgoten, sadley
you watch when it is out everyone will be talking about it

Of course it'll be talked about.

These are HL2 forums, and it's a Valve product. nuff said.

this is the most underhyped game ever put out by valve ...there's what? a half dozen official screenshots and a few blurbs in the press in over a year ...sheesh the complete silence is killing me

I heard they were going to release it this month.

But dammit why won't they hurry it up! School is starting!

Back