White Chocolate M&Ms

Whitte chocolate M&Ms: Good or bad idea?

• Great Idea! Buy, buy, buy!

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Sounds creative, I would try a bag.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Meh. M-E-H, meh.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Blah, who likes white chocolate anyway?

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • You posted this thread, WHY?!

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
J

Jack Grammer

All right, I want a poll here. I was playing Viewtiful Joe (bear with me!) and eventually came up with the idea of white chocolate M&Ms. Anyway, is this a good or bad idea? Would you buy white chocolate M&Ms if they were created? Uh......patent pending!

I'd try them to see if they were any good......*shrug*

I'd definitely buy them.I loved that white chocolate and chocolate chip thing from Nestle crunch.

I love white chocolate, but if its a white chocolate shell and the normal stuff inside, then yuck! I hate white and brown together

Now that I think of it Jack Grammar, why the hell has M&M not produced that....

Ok, we'll say that it's all white chocolate. None of that milk or dark crap. White or nothing!!! AHAAHAAAAAAAA!

By the way, at M&Ms.com or whatever, their site says that they can legally steal your ideas, so I'd like to keep this under wraps until I can patent the flavor. All I need is $123.

Well, I'm gald to see that 18 of you have seen this post, and responded. If anyone REALLY wants to kill or create white chocolate M&Ms, I'm gonna need more info.

Just make sure their FootBall size. :)

Mini ones can be Golf-Ball like :p

Originally posted by Jack Grammer
All right, I want a poll here. I was playing Viewtiful Joe (bear with me!) and eventually came up with the idea of white chocolate M&Ms. Anyway, is this a good or bad idea? Would you buy white chocolate M&Ms if they were created? Uh......patent pending!

I certainly would! I hate dark chocolate, but M&M's are cool, I would love white chocolate versions! :)

Well, this sucks. I sent them a letter with my idea, here is the reply:

"Subj: Re: 5085508A
Date: 7/8/2003 9:01:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

In response to your email regarding M&M'S CHOCOLATE CANDIES

Thank you for your email.

It was thoughtful of you to offer your creative ideas. Unfortunately, it is our policy not to accept unsolicited ideas. At Masterfoods USA - A Mars, Incorporated Company, we rely on our extensive Research and Development staff to design, develop and refine product concepts. Sometimes research and development can take years before a finished product can be marketed. To avoid confusion of ownership, we must refuse the thousands of suggestions we receive every year, many the same as yours. Although we appreciate your interest, we hope you will understand our business position.

Have a great day!

Your Friends at Masterfoods USA
A Mars, Incorporated Company

Direct all replies to:
[email protected]

mm/BATCH 5085508A"

Looks like we won't be seeing these for a while, folks. Keep voting, though! Maybe we can send a poll to increase "research and development".

Oh, and the four of you who voted for the last option.....you will pay. ALL WILL PAY!

I voted the last option. I like white chocolate but not that much, i prefer it darker. 70& cocoa is probably nicest but i can only eat about 4 scquares before i need to drink about a gallon of water.

of course, this means i'll have to sabotage the polls

Well, this sucks. I sent them a letter with my idea, here is the reply:

"Subj: Re: 5085508A
Date: 7/8/2003 9:01:24 PM US Eastern Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

In response to your email regarding M&M'S CHOCOLATE CANDIES

Thank you for your email.

It was thoughtful of you to offer your creative ideas. Unfortunately, it is our policy not to accept unsolicited ideas. At Masterfoods USA - A Mars, Incorporated Company, we rely on our extensive Research and Development staff to design, develop and refine product concepts. Sometimes research and development can take years before a finished product can be marketed. To avoid confusion of ownership, we must refuse the thousands of suggestions we receive every year, many the same as yours. Although we appreciate your interest, we hope you will understand our business position.

Have a great day!

Your Friends at Masterfoods USA
A Mars, Incorporated Company

Direct all replies to:
[email protected]

mm/BATCH 5085508A"

Looks like we won't be seeing these for a while, folks. Keep voting, though! Maybe we can send a poll to increase "research and development".

look...in four months white chocolate m&m's are available...the extensive research and development staff are using their huge power to make new colors every five years...maybe they'll make a jump and make white chocolate M&M's...

I think your idea is great...make a candy called J 'n' G, make them square M&M's and fill them with white chocolate...I think I
ll buy it for 60 cents...

that's alright, now that i've suggested it, i believe i'm open to sueing rights if they a created. the plan is falling into place.....

I meant 70%. It was a typing error. my favorite chocolate is cadburys dairy milk, then Galaxy. By the way you American people, the Cadbury chocolate sold in the US is not the same as the stuff over here. Cadbury just licensed the name out to hershys. The stuff sold in the USA tastes like poo.....really.

Anyone working on stealing white chocolate M&Ms? Did you know that the Mars corporation has an e-mail system that automatically sends me the same response no matter what i mail them about? Do you hear that? It's the sound of failure.

I saw a poll pretty much like this on the bf42.com forums, was it you who posted there? :)

Anyone working on stealing white chocolate M&Ms? Did you know that the Mars corporation has an e-mail system that automatically sends me the same response no matter what i mail them about? Do you hear that? It's the sound of failure.
The fake sound of progress.
I want those damn white chocolate M & Ms, if people keep e-mailing them with suggestions, then surely they should listen rather than waiting for their researchers to realise what everyone else already knew.
OK, calm down, breathe.

Maybe you should do a thing..what they called..erm, you take like a poll thing of people signitures..damn...

anywho, you know what i mean...don't you?

Back