White Noise

WOw! Looks pretty good! Will it be the first horror film in.. well.. forever to actually be somewhat scary? Seems to deviate from the cliche' of todays horror films..

I need white noise to get to sleep

I don't thikn I want that ruined for me

Jack Nicholson in Shining - the woman from the bath tub who decays....now thats scary

or the little girls in the hall way......

arghhhhh

f that! I have shit on all the time and finishing that traier will make me scared for the rest of the night :( yes i'm an uber pussy and I cant finish even the trailer.

Cons Himself said:
Jack Nicholson in Shining - the woman from the bath tub who decays....now thats scary

or the little girls in the hall way......

arghhhhh

shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!

Don't bring back those images ;(

asfajksghkuxhvjkzxbduiyfkbadsfjkbcvjkxhuivhjxdbvmbxkjchvksjdhbfmnvbukxchvsjdbfjksdhkfjhkvuxhkjdhjkbmfnshdkjfhxcuhvxjkzhdljkfahlfiauweioryuidhgchjbvxkcjvhkxjchvxkjcvbnxbcvksudyfaoisdfkajsgfkhzbjkncvjh*YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE* usgqyighksbcuish fubfuisyfukwhfjkshjbxmnbckjs hdkfughfukngshfgshgkchbbjxnbjakuqhhdjkbcnbskuhfkugfhbxnbxjkhdkajfjkabdkjhcjxbcnsbkfjhwoidhskjfhuwshfsbfbjxhbkjshdjkhskfjhaskjhfnvbxjhvjkgfvksj

p.s. wrong forum

Read/saw trailer long time ago. Looks ok. Its also been posted before.

EVP is a true phenomenon. It has been documented many times, and even a simple tape recorder in a graveyard will do it. People have even held conversations with the dead using EVP. I assume since EVP is becomming popular we might be able to talk clearly with the dead sometime in the future.

I heard a tape on Coast to Coast about this guy researching EVP. Had a tone which the ghost modulated. Different tone frequencies provided different results. Like making a guitar talk, the ghosts made the frequency talk. It's only a matter of time, now that EVP is becoming fairly mainstream, until the quality is good enough so that you can very clearly understand, and converse, with ghosts.

seen the trailer at cinemas, looks good, there are a few good movies coming out this december/2005

I was the one who posted this the first time, it was really long ago so it dosent mather...cant wait for the movie..btw this belong in the Movie section..

h00dlum said:
I was the one who posted this the first time, it was really long ago so it dosent mather...cant wait for the movie..btw this belong in the Movie section..
/me gives h00dlum a pat on the back

you know what is scary, waking up on a monday realizing that you have the huggest essay that you already asked an extension for from the teacher.

my god, the horror.

Yes. A movie that I look forward to this January. From the looks of it, maybe better than Poltergeist.

And...wow. A moderator still has not moved this?! :eek:

well i dont advise any of u to do this dont try it out ...
its not somehing u should pay around with ....

reminds of the ring ...havent watched it tho

Back