Whitelist Names and Associations

Yet, at least.

20101219111222capture.jpg

I put a capital "Y" and period in there, you son of a bitch. Not only do you make me look like I'm a dog all the time, but now you make me look illiterate? F*CK YOU.

So I just bought this, and would appreciate a whitelist add. "Sedako" ;)

I just bought this and am getting tired of 7chan's insane server lag.

Could you add "MaestroManDan" please?

My bad, I posted in the "new Minecraft server" thread.

Could you add Unfocused, please?

I'm pretty sure you didn't need to post that in three separate threads. :|

I was hoping the law of averages would dictate that one would be correct.

Or, to put it another way, that two would be incorrect. ;)

If I buy this, is it too late to join the party?

No, but now you'll be paying more.

how many people are on the whitelist?

Perhaps we should set up a few warp points VERY VERY far away from one another and center a group around each one. That way everyone can have a space and we can disperse the population.

Also, when will we have the next map render?

how many people are on the whitelist?

Perhaps we should set up a few warp points VERY VERY far away from one another and center a group around each one. That way everyone can have a space and we can disperse the population.

Also, when will we have the next map render?

Not sure friend, I'm no longer involved in any level.

If Pi needs help I would be happy to help, but right now I'm not playing minecraft and the whitelist on this thread is not reflected by the whitelist on Pi's server.

No, but now you'll be paying more.

Wasn't there going to be a way to gift the game that came with everything the alpha had? ie - all future content for free. Doesn't really mention it on the official site.

If there isn't going to be, I bet we'll be seeing people selling their alpha accounts on ebay or something.

The alpha gift codes went live earlier in the week. Obviously, you can't buy them any more.

Dang.

But hey, still worth it! I'd have happily paid full price in alpha had I known what I was in for.

Can I be added on the whitelist again? My name's themellish.

Oh I put it in the wrong thread. Would I appreciate being whitelisted, name: sheepops.

any chance on being re-added? decided to get back into this before my uni work piles up again

thenextlastday

cheers

Let the lemmings think they're being whitelisted. Also SOMEONE built something on Pi's server with the wtf-reset new map.

Back