Who wants to play Half-Life: Decay with me?

Reaction score
Pretty Please?

Anyways, I'm not sure this is in the right place (this thread could fit in a billion places here) but correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, I've kinda decided that I would play all the the Half-Life games in one epic row, starting from the first game's expansions to HL: Ep2. So far I finished Opposing Force and Blue Shift but before I go to Half-Life, I want to play Decay, but the only friend that wants to play is a retard at his computer and we can't get a game going.

So I was thinking that maybe some of you folks would be kind enough to play with me over LogMeIn Hamachi? I heard it's short with the right partner (not sure how short though). Anyways here's a guide to playing it over Hamachi:

http://decay.half-lifecreations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=399

Thanks in advance!

NuclearCroissant

I played it with a mate and its probably 3-4 hours as I recall (we played it a few months after it came out, but there isn't really any wow factor in it, but I suppose it is a must-play for us HL fans. :D
You definitely need to play it with a mate otherwise you have to drag two players along which sucks, but it is possible.

Yeah I tried playing by myself once and got sick of it up to the first few headcrabs, switching between chracters like mad, but I really liked the location of the game, under the spectrometer, etc. But I got barker_s backing me up here so things should be alright.

I also heard you get to Gordon's dorm room in Decay, I guess that's pretty cool.

Back