Why not make a valve time talk time podcast

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
If it exists,i.can't find it anywhere.
I would like very much so if I can just download a.podcast and listen to it on the go.

There are dozens of youtube audio downloader services.

1. Low demand (from my count, 1)

2. Time. The posters here who make the weekly news updates also have jobs, school, etc. I mean, they seem to have trouble making weekly news updates on a scheduled basis (Not that I'm criticizing. There isn't that much Valve news week to week anyway).

3. Time. What the hell are they going to talk about for the length of a usual podcast? G-Man theories? The ugliness of Gordon's mug? OMG Gordon is the G-Man in the future? (please refer to point 1 above).

Um, I'm pretty sure Tomemozok is just asking for downloadable MP3s of the videos, which are basically podcasts. He's not asking for more of them or longer ones from what I can see. He specifically said Talk Time so he obviously knows that there are podcasts by Valvetime. And that is what they are.

Just what Vegeta said,i was asking only for downloadable mp3 files of the TalkTimes that valvetime makes. Those are around 20 mins long and ok for a podcast. Only i would rather have it in podcast form because of a number of reasons.
a) You can't download anything from youtube on a android phone, because of the stupid google policy.
b)A podcast would actually update itself with the newest episode and download it for you, so you don't have to bother.
c)It's not that hard to make a Podcast channel as far as i know.
d)It would work on other devices that can download podcasts,not just mobile phones.( Broader appeal)

I would do it myself if i have the blessing of the valvetime team!

P.S. i was right there is no podcast for the talktimes, And if i an the only one with the idea and need of this thing, i can manage :D

Back