Why the town of Bowen, Australia should be nuked from orbit

Accoring to an Australian guy I know they are also quite big and attack people.

Oh God that poor bird!!!!! I hope whoever took that picture tried to do something!

Oh God that poor bird!!!!! I hope whoever took that picture tried to do something!

In before "Lol hick Australians wouldn't do anything, other than serve it that following night"

ya, they probably snapped it's neck before giving it to the spider. it's the only humane thing to do

everytime I see that cicada gif, I think " I LIVE!!"

anyways

You guys do know there are worse spiders here.
You think the big ones are bad, think about the smaller ones
oh I'm not talking about Black Window Spiders,

Brown Recluse

Brown_recluse.jpg

the basterds are small, but their bites cause NECROSIS D:

and guess what...
recluse-map.gif
They are almost everywhere :D

spidercrab-wall.jpg

but not with the MOON SPIDER CRABS!!???!

250px-Doctor_Lesko.png

" Can someone get a sample of giant spider nectar please ?"
(Was waiting for a Fallout 3 reference)

There was a big, fat, really fast, alert, agile, menacing black spider in my room on my door sill. I tried to crush him but he was shielded by the door frame, and ducked into the crack and flattened to lie low and pray to god. He wanted to live! His little quirky lively movement gave me a change of heart, so I got something to knock him into a container to put him outside but he fell all the way down towards the floor but landed in a cobweb and a little spider ran all excited and killed him instantly.

We could always round up thousands of them for military bio-weapon purposes.

Albert Wesker would be proud.

Can a spider get cought in another spiders web?

Can a spider get cought in another spiders web?
Depends if they are the same species. Different spiders produce different types of silk.

If they are the same species though, I've noticed the invader usually gets whacked first.

also, whoever lives there knows the way around. I think that even the spider who made it needs to watch his steps, and yes, I'm pretty sure they can be caught in their own web.

This spider fell and was entangled. That's game over right there. But basically, whoever gets the death kill. whoever injects poison first wins. I've seen both spiders die, so they have to be careful.

Back