Why the town of Bowen, Australia should be nuked from orbit

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Spider.jpg

IN a scene that could almost be out of a B-grade monster movie, giant spiders have invaded Bowen.

For about six weeks, residents have reported seeing huge bird-eating spiders crawling around their backyards and gardens.

The spiders whistle or make a hissing sound when aggravated, which can be heard about 2m away.

The bite from a bird-eating spider is not known to be fatal to humans, however it can cause up to six hours of vomiting.

The spider's venom does, however, kill dogs and cats with death occurring within 30 minutes.

bird eating spider:

bird_eating_spider01.jpg

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2009/05/06/52245_hpnews.html

I thought it was already established that we will **** your shit up.

Reminds me of a cracked article about this very spider, "Its venomous bite is not fatal, but can cause pain and swelling. We'd like to take a moment to praise those bite victims who did not die of sheer terror, and who we presume now work in Afghanistan kicking sand for landmines, having utterly used up their entire life's supply of fear."

Don't do it! You'll just increase their size.

What kills Spiders?? can't they just put more of the spider killers in their town??

What kills Spiders?? can't they just put more of the spider killers in their town??

some snakes eat spiders ..they should set loose hundreds of snakes throughout town, that'll learn those spiders

Spider eggsack impregnated inside Bird.

I suggest a national Whacking Day.

Failing that, release thousands of tigers to eat the mongooses to eat the snakes to eat the spiders that eat the birds and dogs and cats in hats.

Hey Farrowlesparrow, that looks like your avatar gettin' raped by that spider.

I say train the spiders to go after the rabbits down there first.

Every time I see pictures of creepy insects, I always look beneath my desk and start brushing my legs.

Every time I see pictures of legs, I always look beneath my desk and start brushing my creepy insects.

Yeah goddamn, who would willingly live in an awesome country like that?

Facts/stories like this are why I'll never by moving to NSW or QLD.

Spiders bigger than a thumb is a rare sight here.
Otherwise we'll hit them high and we'll hit them low with the old pebo.

Hey at least if they take over the country there's a great big ocean between us and the spiders.

Back