Will there be a beta?

I think he means a MP Test/Demo/something for us to ogle.

Nope didnt happen with first Half-life wont happen this time but a demo will be out probably asap after the release date

Im hoping they will release the tech Demo they showed at E3. I could have hours of fun with that alone. I could send the video camera right into the gmans face!

Bolox to messing with the camera m8, Matresses i want more matresses.. Ide be quite happy throwing thouse around all day.:bounce:

I wanna thow alyx around on those matrasses :afro:

I wanna make a massive tower of matresses. :)

I also want to shoot one, they've never been shot in any of the E3 demos, it's soo annoying, i just wanna see it go 'puff' and loads of feathers fly out. :cheese:

It might sound strange but I hope there wont be any public beta/demo before the release of the full version. I would rather go for the fullversion directly and get stunned by it all at once.

he he.. Half-Life2 Uplink ??

It would be really cool if Valve let the people get thier hands on the E3 demos !!! at lest ONE !!! ;(

Originally posted by GOoch
Bolox to messing with the camera m8, Matresses i want more matresses.. Ide be quite happy throwing thouse around all day.:bounce:

:LOL:

he he.. Half-Life2 Uplink ??

That would be cool, a bit of ultra violence so we could get used to the new engine ;)

I never beat the original Uplink, damn rocket troops keep shooting me. Hopefully they'll release that attack on the stronghold with Barney and the Resistance Scientists.

They got to include the test level, or release it as a demo, it would be total ownage.

Back