[WIP] Animal Pack, The Hevy guy

I was kind of 'well, that's cool, but I don't want to be a FURRY' with the bear, but putting him on a unicycle? GENIUS.

Medic should be a frog, girrafe or owl and what happened to turtles scout should be a turtle but awesome work so far and idea cant wait to see it finished

I am a little bit boring of animal and robots, now i will like return to modeling female characters, soldier-girl

His head is rather tiny. May wanna increase its size. Good work though.

I am a little bit boring of animal and robots, now i will like return to modeling female characters, soldier-girl

Maybe you should do a different theme for each class, pyro girl, animal heavy, maybe... robot sniper? I don't know.

Video is great. :D I think it's fine to take a break from animals, but if you finished the pack of animals for all the classes I think it would be massively successful in the TF community. That one alone looks brilliant and you could be onto something special.

I see the hard work you have done, and i commend you for it. Take a break, you've earned it.
but make sure you take the time to finish it sometime please.

Great work superaldo!
And I agree with Glenn, if you finish this pack it's gonna be a huge success in the TF community.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK! \o/

RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING

BANANAPHOOOOOONE

I gotta say, playing a unicycle-riding, salmon-eating, minigun-toting polar bear in TF2 would be brilliant.

Though i would recommend just having the same color animal for both teams, you dont want to give one team an advantage because they are easier to spot.

It would be harder to see the brown bear's head as opposed to the polar bears head.

Superb model in all ways! I beg you, you must finish this animal pack. The quality of this bear is terrific...you will achieve stardom.

Thanks!
I will try to finish this pack I have many think on my mind for this pack, now I thinking what character must be next

Do the damn Fox Spy.
It'll be awesome, and the only one I will like.

The spy should be a snake. No other animal represents the backstabbing scumbag better than that one.

Damn that's some amazing modeling work. A whole class pack would be brilliant.

Back