[WIP] Animal Pack, The Hevy guy

superaldo

Reaction score
Hello everyones!! :3

well after I try to modify the animations with bad results becouse the decompiler make many error in the .qc file specially with the animation part, so I decide to not continue with the idea of female characters

So instead of that. I start with something diferent convert all characters to animals :3
first i start with the hevy guy of course he is a bear, the rest of character I believe are:
(i accept suggestions, all the character will be have facial animation)

pyro = cow (crazy cow)
engineer = beaver
sniper = eagle
spy = fox
hevy = bear (in progress)
demoman = horse
medic = snake (snake with eyeglasses)
scout = cheetah
soldier = dog

animal_fortress.gif

so far I do this, and of course I will change the hands and other thing like the sandwich to a salmon :3
wip01abear.gif

wip01bear.gif

wip02bear.gif

wip03bear.gif

wip04bear.gif

wip05bear.gif

wip06bear.gif

You should make the Sniper a Kookaburra imo.

Interesting project, good luck with it...I'd love to see this completed. Keep us updated. I think your animal choices are pretty good for the classes although I'm not sure on the snake / medic thing...but I can't think of any replacements either.

Keep going!

the medic should be a sheep og goat or something

Seems really nice, keep up the work! this is gonna be so much fun :D

Why are there no monkeys?

And the angry monkey is angry. :flame:

What you do is, you make all the classes animals EXCEPT the pyro. And the game takes on a whole new life.

1215651664150.jpg

thx all for suggestions
about demoman, yes i think will be better if he es a angry monkey

The engineer as a, what, woodchuck? gopher? giant rodent anyway is pretty funny.

The engineer as a, what, woodchuck? gopher? giant rodent anyway is pretty funny.
I assumed it was a beaver, because they build dams, and the engie builds stuff too. A common association I believe.

And because the OP said he was a beaver.

The Sniper needs to be an Aussie animal...

For the medic do something relevant like make him a German Sheppard.

This looks pretty awesome. As long as it ends up being good. I think you should go back to making female classes after this ;) For obvious reasons.

thx everyones for you suggestions.

this is just a test color no a texture, i try to finish this in short time but i have other projects on my hands.
I was thinking to do a diferent color for blue team, maybe white like a polar bear,
I will like to ask to someone what is all about this furry thing???? I dont understand :/ maybe is relative to a old joke or tale, you know i from diferent country and diferent culture, and actully i live in the jungle i born in Peru, but i travel many times to brasil's beach, amazonas, cuzco, etc,. and i like animals like everyones (i guess), and all animals I see have fur, I dont know what is the bad thing about fur :/

texwip1.gif

texwip2.gif

texwip3.gif

Turns into.

LOL

Yes, you are LOL. Sad LOL, but still LOL.

Nah seriously though, its furry, but if he's going to do it might as well use animals that are somewhat related to the class in question. Bear fits the Heavy.

German Sheppard would fit the medic.

Not really. St. Bernard or something would be better. Or maybe a dolphin.

I think the ram idea suits the medic. Or maybe a cat.

Hello!, thanks everybody for your suggestions.
I take note of everything, but somewhat are scape of my possibilities.
and also thanks for the explanation about the furry ...

well here more [WIP] this is the texture for red bear, for blue i will like to make a polar bear texture

bear_texwip01.jpg

bear_texwip02.jpg

bear_texwip03.jpg

hello!
here something weird, I dont know if i can, but maybe is posible remplace the sequence of run by ride_monocycle :3
the good is with one monocycle not change the heigth

cycle_tex01.jpg

cycle_tex02.jpg

Back