Worst Movie Ever coming to theaters near you

chili pepper

Reaction score
Worst movie you ever saw

Legally Blonde with Reese Witherspoon. This movie is absurdly bad (I rented it). I don't mind some mindless comedy if its funny, but this movie is just totally stupid and not funny at all. I fell asleep a quarter way through.

I can't believe this is the same actress that was so great in her prior film "Election." She hasn't made decent movie since. Anyone who is eager to see the sequel coming up (LB2) should have their head examined.

Moulin Rouge (I don't even care if that was spelled right). Such a bad movie. :x

*Shivers at thought of having to watch that movie again*

Ok, I'm probably gona get flamed, but I have to say that Romeo Must Die was Jet Li's worst movie ever.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Ok, I'm probably gona get flamed, but I have to say that Romeo Must Die was Jet Li's worst movie ever.
Yea, the story was weak, but atleast the Jet Li fighting scenes were okay.

Originally posted by The Mullinator
Moulin Rouge (I don't even care if that was spelled right). Such a bad movie. :x

*Shivers at thought of having to watch that movie again*

lol u have obviously not seen Black Mask ;)

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
2 Fast 2 F******...

hey it was not that bad..ok the story was weak but most people will just see it for the cool cars..its a decent movie..but not worth to waste money on in theaters...if u own a suround system at home its better to rent it or download it..

i thought ghosts of mars was really good, street fighter was kinda good too, same with double dragon, though i havnt watched street fighter or double dragon for a long long long time.

worst movie iv seen has to be.....unbreakable

The worst move ever (rated the absolute WORST movie ever by the movie rating people) is plan 9 from outer space, i think its great though! rent it!

ever just like see a movie on tv late at night like 4 years ago and like it and want to see it again but dont know what its called or cant find it? yes, i have...there was this movie called space truckers, i havnt seen it for like 3-4 years but i think it was pretty funny at the time.

Fight Club, American Beauty (begrudgingly), Starship Troopers, Evil Dead series. etc......

Oh wait, this is bad movies. That one with Brittney spears that was all about her and her stupid little bitch friends.. that's right, "Crossroads".

Simply Awful.

"...stupid little bitch friends..." LOL, god that made me laugh, I dont think ive seen any REALLY shit films, if it appeals to me I watch it, if it dunt I dont watch it, simple :)

ever just like see a movie on tv late at night like 4 years ago and like it and want to see it again but dont know what its called or cant find it? yes, i have...there was this movie called space truckers, i havnt seen it for like 3-4 years but i think it was pretty funny at the time.

OMG i did exactly the same as you, watched Space Truckers! It wasnt bad for a late night movie! And it was shown again about 3 weeks ago i think. Another movie i saw first about 2-3 years ago was one with Laurence Fish-head and one of the Baldwins i think - it was about people with disks and motorbikes. Anyhoo that was on again the other day (late night of course ;))......

Worst film? DNA - absolutely shite. In one scene, the 'heroes' are running away from a blown up helicopter. This was the only scene where a blue screen was used. It was so pathetic, i laughed so much!

Worst film has to be........Pokemon the movie....:( and yes I have seen it....well I did actually walk out.... :) god that was pants.....a film I feel is overrated is Billy Elliot, it is just another pointless rags-to-riches story, full of cliches......

I dont leik teh Discoveri Chanel. Tehy use al tohse streinge wods.

I've just remembered another movie I hate.......Terminal Velocity, its so bad it's funny....ah well

I once saw a video of mom and grampa pete and a donkey with a hat, in strange positions. That was weird, although it turned me on a little bit.

"Junior" with Arnold and Danny Devito.......Arnold pregnant
/me curls up in bed and cries

Tull91, may i slip into your bed? It's really sad to see you cry.

Originally posted by Jaws
DON"T WATCH STUART LITTLE!!!

Anything involving talking animals is generally full of cheesy clichés and 'subtle' humour which a 5 year old can spot.

Most films are pretty tacky. Horror films i don't like because quite frankly they bore me. They try to play on fears i just don't have. (Could this be my lack of imagination? Who knows?) Family films....they are just plain wrong, they are blatantly not for the whole family.
Space Truckers....would you believe i have seen that film twice?:eek: It was late one night and i had turned on channel 5, that was my first mistake (UK viewers will know about channel 5) All of a sudden i see this guy being sucked out of a window into space, and think 'i remember this'. Not realising that it was space truuckers. Byt ther time i did realise it was too late. I saw stuck to the TV.

Films like the matrix, Austen powers and 'Lord Of The Rings'* are good. Theres other but thats for another thread.

*Its surprising because they are a set of films that do the books justice.

Valved ray you're possibly one of the weirdest people i know.

yes, I dont even know him and I think hes the weirdest person I can think off.

but a hug would be nice though

God damnit Valved! now thats enough!

/me pushes Valved Ray against the window, picks up the USAS-12 from the bench and blasts Valved Ray thru the window, 6 floors down and makes abstract art on the pavement

ahh......good riddance........

Ray just stop all this please, its sick..lol....I have a suggestion tho, if you want to do this sort of thing just go into a yahoo chatroom :D

Thank you Tull......I was about to gouge my eyes out after reading some of his posts......so very wrong (and Simmo, i'm finally beating you, not that it's a contest:) )

can I borrow that USAS please, I got someone special in mind..
/me stares at Valved Ray's still living body with evil grin on face..

Like I said, badgers can be pretty viscious, when disturbed.

-----------------------------
Then the blind man picked up a hammer and saw.

viscious means a slow flowing liquid, like sewage or radioactive goop......i think you mean vicious.... :)

Arnolds 'Hercules in New York' might be a very bad movie but it's still very funny.

Originally posted by mrBadger
viscious means a slow flowing liquid, like sewage or radioactive goop......i think you mean vicious.... :)

viscous-slow moving fluid

So we're both wrong

he have you ever put a badger in a blender, pretty viscous....sorry it was comin' from a mile away

Originally posted by mrBadger

I would think that sticking a sleeping badger into a blender and then switching it on would count as disturbing it. It's be viscous then.

lol @ LordBlackAdder and Zerimski...... a slow-moving liquid means the same thing as a slow-flowing fluid, just different wording, and I kno, that there is only one true liquid in the world...so technically i was wrong....

Back