Worst way to die?

i cant survive much longer...i think that i am going to die in 20 minutes...go on with out me...save yourselves!

Kamikazie said:
i cant survive much longer...i think that i am going to die in 20 minutes...go on with out me...save yourselves!
Steals his computer and runs off
Thx mate :p

pouring cement through your but in your intestines, seems pretty hurtfull to. Acid bath, giant meatgrinder, skinned alive has to hurt to.

Beerdude26 said:
Steals his computer and runs off
Thx mate :p

to bad i put a self destruct button on it! MUHAHAHAHA!!! *presses* what the duce?! *presses over and over* DAMN IT!

Running away from fasties into a bunch of spitting draggies. In the dark.

Worst way to die is during sex, right before you're done. That would suck ass!

ailevation said:
Worst way to die is during sex, right before you're done. That would suck ass!

Not if she is a babe, making love to a beautiful lady and just giving a little bit too much effort to make her happy.

My worst way to die would be in a box surrounded by a 3 meter wide cube of solid metal. Impossible, but scary as hell :(

The way I would want to die would be jumping off an exploding building amidst a million shards of glass while screaming, "TAKE THAT MOTHERF*CKERRRRRRRS!!!!!!"

inability to breath either by choking or drowning... because you know you're gonna die and you're powerless to stop it... and not being able to breath really sucks the big one..

[Monty Python]You could be stabbed[/Monty Python]

having water poured down your stomach till it explodes, like they used to do long ago.

being tossed down a slide of razors, sliding all the way down, into a pool of rubbing alcohol... don't ask.

Seppuku!!!!!
Pretty much all you do is stab yourself in the left side, slowly pull the blade around to your right side the bring the blade up a little. Then the Samurai dude behind you will cut of your head. Did I mention your not allowed to scream of move an face muscles? Isnt it fun?

NSPIRE said:
being tossed down a slide of razors, sliding all the way down, into a pool of rubbing alcohol... don't ask.

mine's still more creative.:thumbs:

Or like the glutton in se7en, eatting beans until your stomach explodes

The worst death I can imagine is one I read described by an ex-SAS novelist describing Afgans (I think it was) who were defending against invading russians. He was there to help train them to defend themselves, and claims he witnessed the following:

*Note, this is from memory, so will not be that accurate word for word wise, but contains the gist*
They had ambushed an armoured convoy just after it had crossed the bridge and captured two russians about the age of 19, conscripts who did not want to be fighting. The afgans tactic against the russians was simple. Lacking numers to fight a war, they tried to frighten the russians away with what they did to their prisoners.

They took these two prisoners back to their camp, one of who was dieing already from wounds sustained during the ambush. They sat him against a rock and started to beat him, but he was to out of it to feel it, so they simply cut his throat. He was the lucky one. The other, seeing this, ran for it, but was slow as also somewhat injured, and was quickly run to ground. They bundled him to the ground, beat him and then sat on him to keep him still.

The author describes in the book how he grew up near a pig farm, and when the butchers killed the pigs, they would scream a blood curdling scream. This is the same scream he heard as one of the afgans drew a hooked knife, ran it into the prisoners ankle, got it to his achilles tendon, and cut it. He then describes how, the prisoner sat there for some 20 mintues staring at his foot which now dangled uselessly. Then the afgans did it to his other foot. he describes then man desperatly trying to crawl away, knowing what was coming, but ulimatley emiting that same scream.

This was followed by being dragged into the woods, having his tounge ripped out to stop him screaming, his fingers placed on rocks and smashed with the butt of a rifle, along with his knees. Now unable to move and inch, they then split his abdomen open, leaving his stomache hanging out, and left him, still breathing, for the animals to eat alive.

Now, wheter this actual case is true is unknown, but things like this certainly happened. I would note, the author mentions that at no point did the afgans show any sign of enjoyment, there was no smiles or laughter, just the serious faces of men doing what had to be done.

Note, I have read this book four times, but that chapter (There was more, it took a long time) only once. I did not know the first time, and I couldn't stomache it after that.

And I would like to die, with my boots on, with children already grown up, by a round to the head I did not know was coming. Quick, honerable and with lifes real purpose served.

Worst way to die for me, being crushed by a heavy object (probably a steam roller), and working its way up my body. Either that or the Ebola virus, I heard thats pretty nasty.

Best way to die would be having sex and having a heart attack. Like Richard Pryor say, "He Came and Went at the Same Time"

Link said:
The worst death I can imagine is one I read described by an ex-SAS novelist describing Afgans (I think it was) who were defending against invading russians. He was there to help train them to defend themselves, and claims he witnessed the following:

*Note, this is from memory, so will not be that accurate word for word wise, but contains the gist*
They had ambushed an armoured convoy just after it had crossed the bridge and captured two russians about the age of 19, conscripts who did not want to be fighting. The afgans tactic against the russians was simple. Lacking numers to fight a war, they tried to frighten the russians away with what they did to their prisoners.

They took these two prisoners back to their camp, one of who was dieing already from wounds sustained during the ambush. They sat him against a rock and started to beat him, but he was to out of it to feel it, so they simply cut his throat. He was the lucky one. The other, seeing this, ran for it, but was slow as also somewhat injured, and was quickly run to ground. They bundled him to the ground, beat him and then sat on him to keep him still.

The author describes in the book how he grew up near a pig farm, and when the butchers killed the pigs, they would scream a blood curdling scream. This is the same scream he heard as one of the afgans drew a hooked knife, ran it into the prisoners ankle, got it to his achilles tendon, and cut it. He then describes how, the prisoner sat there for some 20 mintues staring at his foot which now dangled uselessly. Then the afgans did it to his other foot. he describes then man desperatly trying to crawl away, knowing what was coming, but ulimatley emiting that same scream.

This was followed by being dragged into the woods, having his tounge ripped out to stop him screaming, his fingers placed on rocks and smashed with the butt of a rifle, along with his knees. Now unable to move and inch, they then split his abdomen open, leaving his stomache hanging out, and left him, still breathing, for the animals to eat alive.

Now, wheter this actual case is true is unknown, but things like this certainly happened. I would note, the author mentions that at no point did the afgans show any sign of enjoyment, there was no smiles or laughter, just the serious faces of men doing what had to be done.

Note, I have read this book four times, but that chapter (There was more, it took a long time) only once. I did not know the first time, and I couldn't stomache it after that.

and these were the people that the US called freedom fighters back in the 90's?

No idea mate, and I don't care. Thats not the point of the thread.

No one is going to thanks us if we derail this thread into another politics argument...

Link said:
No idea mate, and I don't care. Thats not the point of the thread.

No one is going to thanks us if we derail this thread into another politics argument...

that wasnt my point ..it was a rhetorical question and was more about me thinking out loud ..has nothing to do with the US, just remarking how hypocritical people are sometimes

Link said:

And I would like to die, with my boots on, with children already grown up, by a round to the head I did not know was coming. Quick, honerable and with lifes real purpose served.

Holy mother of christ!
That's definitely a horrid way to go.
I was going to say something, but this killed my train of thought.
Good lord...

[Murray Walker voice]

And, oh my gosh, xlucidx is flabbergastered!

[/Murray Walker voice]

Skaadi said:
Seppuku!!!!!
Pretty much all you do is stab yourself in the left side, slowly pull the blade around to your right side the bring the blade up a little. Then the Samurai dude behind you will cut of your head. Did I mention your not allowed to scream of move an face muscles? Isnt it fun?

Someone using "The Last Samurai" as history, pshh...
You got the first part right, but they get their head chopped off (sucks if you want to be 'honorable') only if you hesitated or tried to back out of taking your own life.

Having your chest cut open and having someone slowly poke your organs with pins until you die

Hmm, dying isn't very pleasant I would assume.

But I guess dying painfully, slowly and alone is the worst way to do it. I think you have to find a lot of innocent people to take with you.

Hey now I understand suicide bombers! Although they probably should wait until they have cancer before they start killing themselves.

Sorry for the inappropriate jokes, I'm pissed off my freaking face.

Worst way to die: Slowly being impaled through the rectum by a burning hot metal rod
Best way to die: overdosing on morphine or some other pain-killer

Worst:Being buried alive in total darkness and have flesh-eating ants slowly crawl up your body and into every orifice.

Alternate: Dying of thirst while suspended in a pool of water.

Best: Something with style, drama, and preferably painless. Like wresting control of something nasty away from some evil person and destroying it and yourself in a massive explosion.

My idea of the worst death:

Slipping off a slowly (and I mean 1 or 2 mph) moving tractor and getting both feet caught beneath one of the wheels. So this thing crawls slowly up your legs, breaking every single inch of bone as it moves. As it reaches your abdomen, your innards are slowly squeezed up through your esophagus. Before it crushes your heart, your guts are spilling out through your mouth onto the ground in front of you. That's your last sight. Imagine finding that scene afterwards. Ugh....

The worst death is demoralising, sadistic torture. (the worst that can be possibly given)
Simple as.

The thought of being tortured makes my blood boil with fury.
I would not wish it upon ANYONE.

Like this:

* simultaneously pokes both eyes out with pencils, screams in pain*

:D Do I have something in my eyes? lolololowtfbbqchicken

Being found at your computer, naked, slouched over your keyboard with

www. h l 2 world.com pulled up on your browser

PunisherUSA said:
Someone using "The Last Samurai" as history, pshh...
You got the first part right, but they get their head chopped off (sucks if you want to be 'honorable') only if you hesitated or tried to back out of taking your own life.

I did not use that stupid movie, that is pretty much what i read in books. And they didnt do that in the movie, all I saw the general do was just stab himself, he didnt pull the blade off to the side. Please get your facts straight.

Scuses my bad mood as well.

Back