WOW...Is source to good ????

skater4evr5

Reaction score
I was just playin CS and (owning by the way) I was wondering how pist the person is going to be when I kill him, because of his shadow ! LOL . It might be just me but this is another tactic im going to use in CS:Source. I cant wait for someone to say " WTF NO WAY HOW DID YOU KILL ME, HAXOR!!!!!" I will love killing people beacuse of their dark little shadows.. :thumbs:

:| :| yes i also believe that CS:Source will be good............. :| :|

skater4evr5 said:
I was just playin CS and (owning by the way) I was wondering how pist the person is going to be when I kill him, because of his shadow ! LOL . It might be just me but this is another tactic im going to use in CS:Source. I cant wait for someone to say " WTF NO WAY HOW DID YOU KILL ME, HAXOR!!!!!" I will love killing people beacuse of their dark little shadows.. :thumbs:
Yes and don't forget they are all going to be doing the same thing to you too :)

Omfg!!!!!

Does that mean if we see one of our teammates camping, we can get him killing by using our flash lights => creating a shadow => enemy sees!!!!!

That's so awesome. It's also great that grenades won't get caught in the air anymore.

Scapegoat said:
Omfg!!!!!

Does that mean if we see one of our teammates camping, we can get him killing by using our flash lights => creating a shadow => enemy sees!!!!!

oh.. we had better have quality flashlights.

Shadows are a real factor in life combat too :) sounds awsome to me! imagine finding all those damn campers, just by a shodow casted onto a wall!

Of course you'll have those poeple with the shit video cards going "omFzg!2@! howd y0z kizl0z0rz m3??!?"

Back