Wreck-it Ralph

MuToiD_MaN

The Freeman
Reaction score
Anybody see it last weekend? Thought it was pretty good, I was having difficulty containing myself with all the references whizzing by throughout the course of the movie. I eventually had to stop pestering my poor wife with uninvited explanations because I couldn't keep up. Then again, most of you were born too late to even know what the hell an arcade is anyway, let alone the games featured in the movie. Why the hell am I even bothering? I hate you all.

In conclusion, Sarah Silverman is irritating.

Yeah, creating the thread in the right subforum might have been worth looking into.

I wish they'd stop with the stupid release schedule and just release the film in the UK. We have to wait until February for it to appear in cinemas.

...to the internet!

Also, C-c-combo breaker.

Spam-it Thread-Close

Enough with the youtube comment level posts, guys. I may have to hand out infractions.

This movie does not look interesting to me.

I never heard of it, and the mere mention of Sarah Silverman means I will forcibly forget hearing about it.

At the very least, it should comfortably win the underwhelming achievement of best video game related movie.

From the trailers it looked like it didn't have anything going for it other than "LOOK VIDEO GAME STUFF".

Alright, so it looks like no one saw this movie and this thread is doomed. Still hate you all.

Lock-it Larry.

I expect to see this playing in our outdoor theater next year, but failing that, I'll rent it on DVD. I do plan on watching it though, but it doesn't strike me as something that benefits from a theater experience. I grew up in arcades (in more ways than one), and have heard from non-video-game-culture-types that it was a hoot, so I'm in.

I liked the film. Quite the cameo's for it tbh
Speed-it Sanic

As much as I dislike Sarah Silverman, I enjoyed this movie too much for her presence to bother me. I even liked her character. Also...

Obliterate-it Oliver

Back