Wwwaaaaahhh Its Almost Here!!! Party In Here (Explode when it releases here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told ya we needed one of these YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I wonder if, at the minute of release, the forums will explode with people posting going "YAYYY ITS HERE" or whether it will be silent with people actually playing the game ;)

00 Days, 02 Hours, 31 Minutes, 02 Seconds left!!!!!! :D

How do i increase the size of my letters I WANT TO SHOW MY ENPHUSIASM FOR HALF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go In Advanced And You Wont Miss It......whooo Ep 1!!!!!!!!!

AHA-Lambda said:
How do i increase the size of my letters I WANT TO SHOW MY ENPHUSIASM FOR HALF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Slaps lambda* Your not cool enough.... j/k....
<_<
>_>

First the HL2.net boards will overflow with traffic, crash the server, and will remain quite for the next 4-6 hours.

Aaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhh Nnnnooooooooo

Stupid Ebgames!!!!!!

You Bastards Get It On The Second!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

like this? LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Sscsrew being spoiled, im gunna read these forums today. <-- See if you can spot the Gman esque typing

nope plus we need 1 minute of exploding and spontaeously combusting after it is unlocked before we play it. ALRIGHT!!! It is moments like this make me proud to be a geek especially a half life geek *cries*

"The suppression field is down, and Kleiner is urging everyone outside the City to start breeding." Quote from Samon. Theres a spoiler.

The reason Samon PM'd me and you was not to spread spoilers CodeFire.

CodeFire said:
"The suppression field is down, and Kleiner is urging everyone outside the City to start breeding." Quote from Samon. Theres a spoiler.

Gordon and *nudge* somebody going to go outside City 17 aren't they? *nudge nudge* eh?

I wouldn't be surprised, there are like 15 posts per minute :p

You have not heard of hitman??? NOO!!!!! Both it and half life are my favourite games of all time!!!!!!!!

I think I had a dream playing Hitman..And I don't remember ever actually playing it..

AHA-Lambda said:
You have not heard of hitman??? NOO!!!!! Both it and half life are my favourite games of all time!!!!!!!!
*SLAP*

How dare you mention Hitman in Half Life! :|

2 hours 13 minutes 32 seconds WWAHHH!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised, there are like 15 posts per minute

I wouldn't be surprised, there are like 15 posts per second *FIXED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back